Sign in with
Your question

PC monitor: LG IPS235V vs Samsung LS24A300HSZ

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
September 6, 2012 12:04:34 PM

I've found these very good deals on those monitors but I can't decide which one to pick. I'm going to use it for day to day computer stuff, some gaming included. LG's picture seems a bit sharper but Samsung's response is faster (2ms compared to 5ms). I'm really not sure what to choose so I'm awaiting your opinions. Thanks
September 7, 2012 11:50:45 AM

andr1y7 said:
I've found these very good deals on those monitors but I can't decide which one to pick. I'm going to use it for day to day computer stuff, some gaming included. LG's picture seems a bit sharper but Samsung's response is faster (2ms compared to 5ms). I'm really not sure what to choose so I'm awaiting your opinions. Thanks

I should start of saying that you can never go wrong with an IPS monitor. The viewing angles are great and the colour is superior. With that being said if you don't plan on using the monitor for movies and other activities which will really test the monitor I'd go with the cheaper one. On another note the response time might seem like it might be a lot but in reality there's little to no difference. I'm currently looking for another monitor to complete my dual monitor set up. Currently I have focused on a LG IPS234V-PN - 23", bit cheaper than the model you are looking at but still nonetheless looks like a great monitor from specs and reviews. Hope I could help, I'm by no means an expert in monitors but did a lot of research when I was upgrading from my old 17" TFT.
!