NAV 2000, LiveUpdate Error Msg. LU6004

Archived from groups: alt.comp.anti-virus,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?)

Just curious. Symantec just released some new virus definitions today for
LiveUpdate. I am getting the LU1806 error msg. and then when I click for
more detail, it's the LU6004 msg. about failure to authenticate. This
happened last year and I was able to successfully download the defintions
a day or so later. Hopefully that will be the case this time. I'm mainly
just curious as to whether or not anyone else has gotten this error
today...

FWIW, as stated this is NAV 2000 running under Win ME. THanks.

MB

Marilyn E. Burford wrote:
> Just curious. Symantec just released some new virus definitions today
> for LiveUpdate. I am getting the LU1806 error msg. and then when I
> click for more detail, it's the LU6004 msg. about failure to
> authenticate. This happened last year and I was able to successfully
> download the defintions a day or so later. Hopefully that will be the
> case this time. I'm mainly just curious as to whether or not anyone
> else has gotten this error today...
>
> FWIW, as stated this is NAV 2000 running under Win ME. THanks.
>
> MB

After a quick search of the Symantec knowledge base, this page turned up:

http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/sharedtech.nsf/d3c44a1678bd8f45852566aa005902cb/5cf90f456ac4939588256bff005aca8b?OpenDocument&src=bar_sch_nam

Your shorter link is:
http://makeashorterlink.com/?G2C614019