[Crawl] yaSd

RB

I knew from the start that Xar, my first demonspawn berserker would be
one of my better scoring characters. He started off with a nice fire
resistant armour close by and apart from one scary player ghost on
level 4 nothing caused any real trouble. Until level 11 that is,
because Trog was already quite pleased and had dropped 2 nice weapons
already, I didn't think much could harm me and was quite surprised
when a big hive had me dipping below 20hps multiple times. I lost
every one of my healing potions before I thought about using a
teleport scroll, but eventually the queen and her minions fell.
Nothing noteworthy happened after that except for me finding Kuhus and
using it until I got to level 12, where I found a peculiar crystal
ball. Now I have to say I'm not new to Crawl, I'm just really really
bad at it and it's rare my characters live this long, so I just
thought I'd try it out. I guess that was the STUPID part of my death.

Dungeon Crawl 400b26e069tf(Windows/Tile) character file.
[Last build Mar 13 2005]

Xar the Cleaver

Race : Demonspawn Res.Fire : + . . See Invis. : .
Class : Berserker Res.Cold : . . . Warding : .
Worship : Trog Life Prot.: . . . Conserve : .
Res.Poison: + Res.Corr. : .
Level 10 Res.Elec. : . Gourmand : .
Exp 10103
Next Level 10863 Sust.Abil.: . Rnd.Telep. : .
Exp Needed 760 Res.Mut. : . Ctrl.Telep.: .
Spls.Left 9 Res.Slow : . Levitation : .
Gold 147 Clarity : . Ctrl.Flight: .

HP : -2/ 79
MP : 9/ 9 Weapon crystal ball of fixation
Str : 19 Armour +2 scale mail (R-fire)
Int : 7 Shield none
Dex : 16 Helmet none
Armour Cl: 15 Cloak none
Evasion : 2 Gloves +2 pair of gloves
Shield Cl: 0 Boots none
Amulet amulet of rage
Play time : 00:59:58 Ring +3 ring of protection
Turns : 11860 Ring +2 ring of evasion

You are on level 12.
You worship Trog.
Trog is exalted by your worship.
You are hungry.

Inventory:
Hand weapons
g - a +1,+3 battleaxe of orc slaying
j - a +7,+3 battleaxe of pain
q - the +5,+4 battleaxe "Kuhus"
It inflicts no extra harm, but heals its wielder somewhat when he
or she
strikes a living foe.
Armour
+h - a +2 scale mail of fire resistance (worn)
+s - a +2 pair of gloves (worn)
Magical devices
n - a wand of magic darts (16)
o - a wand of magic darts (3)
t - a wand of random effects (12)
v - a wand of disintegration (5)
y - a wand of disintegration (6)
z - a wand of fire (8)
Comestibles
f - 8 bread rations
p - 2 pears
w - 6 honeycombs
x - 2 royal jellies
E - 13 sultanas
Scrolls
b - a scroll of detect curse
e - 7 scrolls of teleportation
i - a scroll of fear
r - 4 scrolls of remove curse
C - a scroll of curse armour
Jewellery
+c - a +2 ring of evasion (left hand)
+k - an amulet of rage (around neck)
+u - a +3 ring of protection (right hand)
Potions
d - a potion of might
A - 2 potions of healing
B - 2 potions of speed
D - 2 potions of heal wounds
Books
l - a book of Minor Magic
Miscellaneous
+a - a crystal ball of fixation (in hand)
Carrion
m - a killer bee skeleton

You have 960 experience left.

Skills:
+ Level 7 Fighting
+ Level 11 Axes
+ Level 1 Throwing
+ Level 6 Armour
+ Level 1 Dodging
+ Level 2 Shields
+ Level 4 Unarmed Combat

You have 9 spell levels left.
You don't know any spells.

Mutations & Other Weirdness
* Your system is immune to poisons.
* You have a pair of horns on your head.
* You can call on the torments of Hell.

Last messages:
> * * * LOW HITPOINT WARNING * * *
> The scorpion hits you but doesn't do any damage.
> The scorpion hits you!
> * * * LOW HITPOINT WARNING * * *
> The scorpion hits you but doesn't do any damage.
> The scorpion hits you but doesn't do any damage.
> The scorpion hits you but doesn't do any damage.
> The scorpion hits you but doesn't do any damage.
> The scorpion hits you but doesn't do any damage.
> The scorpion hits you!
> * * * LOW HITPOINT WARNING * * *
> The scorpion hits you but doesn't do any damage.
> The scorpion hits you but doesn't do any damage.
> The scorpion misses you.
> The scorpion hits you!
> * * * LOW HITPOINT WARNING * * *
> The scorpion hits you!
> * * * LOW HITPOINT WARNING * * *
> The scorpion hits you!
> You die...

## .
#.. ##+#.#
###.# #....
...# #...###########
#..#### #....s@........
#..#..# #....#########
##..#..# #....#
###..#..# #<...#
......#..# #....# #####
####.#..# #.##.# #...#
#....###.##.####...#
###.#)...##....#...#
#.#.##.#######...#

Vanquished Creatures
The ghost of MumboJumbo the Conjurer, an experienced DE Cj (D:10)
A wolf spider (D:11)
A giant brown frog (D:12)
A cyclops (D:11)
Michael (D:12)
A queen bee (D:11)
Psyche (D:9)
Donald (D:11)
A hippogriff (D:8)
A yak (D:11)
A wraith (D:11)
A phantom (D:7)
A small abomination (D:12)
An ice beast (D:11)
An eye of draining (D:11)
A brown snake (D:12)
A steam dragon (D:8)
An ugly thing zombie (D:10)
A giant brown frog zombie (D:12)
An orc priest (D:11)
A giant beetle (D:10)
Ijyb (D:5)
A brain worm zombie (D:11)
4 gnolls (D:9)
A giant mite (D:2)
Terence (D:3)
An ooze (D:1)
A killer bee larva (D:11)
An orc zombie (D:11)

286 creatures vanquished.

> 286 creatures vanquished.

You had luck.

Tonight I had an YASD with a girl, so... :°(

Getix wrote:

>> 286 creatures vanquished.
>

> You had luck.
>
> Tonight I had an YASD with a girl, so... :°(

WHAT? You killed a girl?

>> Tonight I had an YASD with a girl, so... :°(
>
> WHAT? You killed a girl?

LOL :D

No, not killed ;)

D = defeat, not death :D