AMD 1.3 is here Horrah

G

From like a week or 2 ago
they held back but now its released

Horrah
=-)

We welcome it to our family.

How high can a 1300 Oc to? 1500 maybe?

-- They have found a way to harness the power of a thunderstorm and expell it with great force!--

G

what about the new pentium 4 huh? HUH???

its at 1.7ghz!! wow...and we know its all about the numbers so it has to be faster than the athlon cos its at a higher clock speed :)

AMD. It gets you chicks.

G

god youre the biggest moron in the world wusy. I WAS MOTHERFU(KING JOKING OK!!!! god aucklanders are so dumb

AMD. It gets you chicks.

HolyGrenade

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2001
Perhaps we need to develop new symbols or emoticons or something to identify sarcasm for our sarcasmisticly challanged friends. ;-)

<i><b><font color=red>"2 is not equal to 3, not even for large values of 2"</font color=red></b></i>

G

we need to have an emoticon of some guy doing the "L" shape on his forehead, "L" for Loser

AMD. It gets you chicks.

G

i should drive up to auckland and kick your ass >:-(

AMD. It gets you chicks.

G

Could some 1 please tell me what the
Core Voltage
Multiplier
FSB

is on the new Athlon c 1333Mhz
From what i am gathering it's
Core Volt: not sure
Multi: x10
FSB: 133

So would this simply mean i can Overclock my Athlon C 1200 Mhz to the same speed by simply increasing the Multiplier by one?
I appologise for posting this in this section, i know it's not overclocking sect., but i am just wondering about the specs of the new CPU.

"This message has been printed on 100% recycled Pixels, Keep your system Beautiful, Recycle"

G

Never mind, thanks folks. Found out CPU voltage (default) was a little low...

it running well now

"This message has been printed on 100% recycled Pixels, Keep your system Beautiful, Recycle"

Grizely1

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
someone OCed the 1333 to 2048MHz. Dunno where the link is though (i think it was like supercooling or something)

-----------------
"648kb is all the space anyone will ever need!"

Bill Gates, 1980s

Grizely1

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
thats it!!! holy crap!!!!!!!!! *pants, tongue hanging out, saliva dripping off the end*

-----------------
"648kb is all the space anyone will ever need!"

Bill Gates, 1980s

G

Oke i got my 1.2 running 1333Mhz runs fine..

Running it on 1.4Ghz works fine, but after my sevear Stress Testing the CPU Fails. Or the OS should i say.

Try doing this to test your Highly overclocked machines. go to 3D Mark and set it to 1280x960 or 1024x768 will do 32bit, Triple buffering, etc. Set the Demo to Loop. dont turn the sound off, then turn your winamp on and start from the top of the list. Run the demo, looping it. Leave it for 24hours :)

If you come back and there is a Blue Screen Stack Dump or some other crsshing error your CPU couldent hack it.

I have tested this on 1.2Ghz, @1.33Ghz, and @ 1.4Ghz. 1.4 failed, the rest were fine.

Put it this way, if we all have these beefy machines, then we are probably going to be a server host on the small lans between your mates. And no 1 likes the server crashing. Aspecially in Quake 3. For some reason i found that the best CPU testing is done in a LAN situation. I could run Q3 home on the overclocked CPU 1.4ghz, no warries... at a LAN the suker blue screened 10min into the game.

G

new pentiums are coming soon too. i was playing with a pre-realease 1.7GHz yesterday and it looked pretty sweet

G

hehe

sorry Wusy

I think i saw it in one other post yours perhaps i think

and i copied the link and i saw the post so i did it right away
hehe

-- They have found a way to harness the power of a thunderstorm and expell it with great force!--