Simple Question, only the SMART need to reply.

G

Ok
I have posted this before and no one can give me a DAMN straight Yes or NO answer
I get Try this or maybe that.

I have a AMD yes AMD Duron 800 MHz 8 0 0 M H z

A Gigabyte 7ZM motherboard which ....... which... Auto detects the Multiplier.

*!* problem is--- I want to overclock the multiplier
and with - no- settings on the board-- and -no- settings in CMOS for the - multiplier - if i unlock the bridges and set the -multiplier- on the -processor- to say 10x and leave the bus at 100 will or should the -bios- detect the new -multiplier-

i am aware i might have to set the voltage on the processor itself to 1.85 but i mean

forget that for now

--WILL-- CMOS find the new multipler?

Yes/No

Thanks for ur help.

-- They have found a way to harness the power of a thunderstorm and expell it with great force!--

G

no it wont

it might, but youll only stuff it up

AMD. It gets you chicks.

G

oh it probably will, wusy. but not for tbirdinside.

tom and anand are smart. tbirdinside inside is a retard

AMD. It gets you chicks.

ledzepp98

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
if you connect the right pins to make the cpu itself have a 10x multiplier then the bios will recognize it. the only thing not guaranteed is whether the chip will run at that overclocked speed (i bet it will but no guarantee)

G

Why am i a retard mrman?

you lame ass shithole slammer!

-- They have found a way to harness the power of a thunderstorm and expell it with great force!--

G

:D

ahahahaha

moron.

AMD. It gets you chicks.

HolyGrenade

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2001
Rubber = Eraser
Windscreen = Windshield
Pavement = sidewalk

What else?

<i><b><font color=red>"2 is not equal to 3, not even for large values of 2"</font color=red></b></i>

G

Thanks wusy and others

i didnt think with a AUTO DETECT bios it would work
but i will try

also...
The original 800 setting
how can i unlock that what do i use to undue the original bridges?

G

I read the article

i understant fully how to connect a bridge with the pencil
what about severing one?

im going from 800-1000 here and some bridges on mine are connected and on the 1000 Multiplier setting some bridges are not connected

what to do??

G

ah ok
but.......... but but but

say something goes wrong and i want to set it back to 800
use the pencil to reconnect it back up?

i think i got it

HellDiver

Distinguished
Mar 14, 2001
Ever heard the words "American English" or "Dialect" maybe?

My GF's undergrad in Linguistics, so don't start a brawl on the issue here, ok? I'll have to drag her away from the PC screaming and kicking once her favorite subject is touched! :)

Besides, lately people on forums seem to resort to rude language usage for no reason at all, sometimes insulting lots of people at once. Where the hell has mutual respect from FIDONET days gone?