GOOGLE CHROME HELP!

yaelreyes

Honorable
Jan 12, 2013
Hi! I uninstalled my Google Chrome today, and tried to install it again. When the installation was complete, I can't open Google Chrome. I tried to uninstall it again and then Install, still the same problem occurred. I tried to re start my pc, but nothing work. I tried Running it as Admin, yet still not working. I dont know what to do! PLEASE HELP.

First of all....BREATHE!

Go HERE and download and install Revo Uninstaller. Once it's installed, run it and see if Google Chrome shows up in the list.

If it's not listed, follow the instructions found HERE in order to manually remove it.

yaelreyes

Honorable
Jan 12, 2013
BREATHING sure came handy. LOL! Thanks!
I am downloading REVO right now.

I have manually removed Google Chrome by Uninstalling it from the control panel. It uninstalled. I downloaded Chrome, and installed it. The installation was a success. BUT, when I tried opening Chrome.. it wont open. :(

yaelreyes

Honorable
Jan 12, 2013

REVO uninstalled CHrome, and I scanned it to make sure no traces were left. Then I installed it once again. After the set up was complete, STILL the same results. CHrome will not start. :(

Uninstalling it from Add/Remove Programs is not enough to get rid of all the remnants. Uninstall it using Revo, follow the second link I provided above (it will help you find all the different locations it can hide), reinstall it by right clicking the setup file and be sure to choose "Run as Administrator" and install it. Try to run it again.

If it gives you another error, write it down completely and post it here. You could also take a screenshot of it on your computer by pressing Ctl+Alt+Print Screen and then pasting it into Paint. Save it as whatever and go setup a Skydrive account and upload the image there and post the link to the image here.

rholly_b

Honorable
Feb 1, 2013

hope it can help to you and to others... you need to uninstall the google chrome and restart your computer in Safe Mode with Networking. Or follow the steps in this link.. http://pchardwaresoftwaresolution.blogspot.it/2013/01/problems-with-google-chrome-browser-not.html