Status
Not open for further replies.

sekharg2007

Distinguished
Nov 26, 2008
Dear Frieend

Good Evening. I want to some laptop course material like as Video Tutorial.Please help and assist me.Please provide Use full data
I am Trainer of a company.Please Help Me

Solution
I think you are going to have a very hard time finding these sorts of videos. You are asking a generic question, but notebooks/laptops tend to be very proprietary in how each manufacturer actually puts them together (and takes them apart).

Sounds like you are looking for the types of source materials that companies like Dell and HP might use to train their service technicians or one that an OEM provider, like Foxconn, might use to train assembly employees.

If you performed a serach of these terms "basic laptop repair" on bing.com or google.com, in their video sections, you will find several sources that may help you, but you aren't likely to find the polished products you are looking for.

Good luck!

COLGeek

Cybernaut
What sort of training material are you looking for and in what languages? Are you using specific applications (likes Windows 7 or Microsoft Office) or specific laptop models/vendors (Dell, HP, etc)?

Please clarify what you are trying to do. Your original question is way too general.

sekharg2007

Distinguished
Nov 26, 2008

Thanks for Replay
I want General Laptop assembling and reassembling,How to replace parts of laptops etc. Language English and i want video tut (Like as CBT,Testout etc)
Thanks in Advance

COLGeek

Cybernaut
I think you are going to have a very hard time finding these sorts of videos. You are asking a generic question, but notebooks/laptops tend to be very proprietary in how each manufacturer actually puts them together (and takes them apart).

Sounds like you are looking for the types of source materials that companies like Dell and HP might use to train their service technicians or one that an OEM provider, like Foxconn, might use to train assembly employees.

If you performed a serach of these terms "basic laptop repair" on bing.com or google.com, in their video sections, you will find several sources that may help you, but you aren't likely to find the polished products you are looking for.

Good luck!

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.