Your question
Closed

Windows 7 ultimate 32 bit activation key

Last response: in Windows 7

Best solution

a b $ Windows 7
January 12, 2013 12:01:11 PM

Buy one :) 

It is against Tom's Hardware policy for any active forum member to assist with anything in regards to illegal activities such as piracy, cheating, etc.

Please refer to this thread for further assistance.
a b $ Windows 7
January 12, 2013 12:59:02 PM

Why would you want ultimate Windows in 32bit?
Score
Related resources
January 12, 2013 1:19:49 PM

I don't get it, has the name of this site changed to Tom's Warez. Why do people think they can come to a respectable site like this and expect people to hand over Product Keys? I bet this is the third thread started by some douche asking for a key in this week alone. If I've seen three in a week, I can only imagine the number is much higher.

Score
a b $ Windows 7
January 12, 2013 1:26:03 PM

^ Yup, there are probably hundreds of these threads.

So far (that I know of) only one person has been dumb enough to actually give advice on how to pirate Windows. The banhammer fell upon him very quickly.
Score
a b $ Windows 7
January 12, 2013 3:40:10 PM

techgeek said:
I don't get it, has the name of this site changed to Tom's Warez. Why do people think they can come to a respectable site like this and expect people to hand over Product Keys? I bet this is the third thread started by some douche asking for a key in this week alone. If I've seen three in a week, I can only imagine the number is much higher.

manofchalk said:
^ Yup, there are probably hundreds of these threads.

So far (that I know of) only one person has been dumb enough to actually give advice on how to pirate Windows. The banhammer fell upon him very quickly.

I know the ones I've hit since Wednesday is around 10-15. It's kinda funny but kinda sad at the same time.

Score
February 11, 2013 1:16:01 AM

EmmaFB said:
Windows7 ultimate 32bit activation key

Score
a c 395 $ Windows 7
February 11, 2013 1:23:49 AM

This topic has been closed by SR-71 Blackbird
Score
a c 395 $ Windows 7
February 11, 2013 1:23:53 AM

Best answer selected by SR-71 Blackbird.
Score
!