[GearHead] Some questions...

1) What is TRAUMA? I installed some cyberware, I had some trauma.. what does
it mean in game? I'm losing something?

2) Where can i find some more info? Like a manual.... (perhaps clearer than
the one avaible in game...)

3) I did some quest for my personal history.. and now?

4) How can i get out of bad mood?

Enough for now :D

--
Getix "Il Cromista", PPPPP (Pilota Portato Per Pericolose Pirlate), (21, 90,
MI)

Getix wrote:
> 1) What is TRAUMA? I installed some cyberware, I had some trauma.. what does
> it mean in game? I'm losing something?
Too much Cyberwear (=much trauma) will give you various illnesses from
time to time.
You'll need medical treatment for them to go away ... for some time.

> 2) Where can i find some more info? Like a manual.... (perhaps clearer than
> the one avaible in game...)
Reading the sources, or asking here ;-)

> 3) I did some quest for my personal history.. and now?
The plots should lead you to a final big battle. It it doesn't,
you missed some step. What does your organizer say?

> 4) How can i get out of bad mood?
Winning fights, good eating, massages and hot spring baths.

"Getix" <Getix@tin.it.nonloso.it> wrote:
>1) What is TRAUMA? I installed some cyberware, I had some trauma.. what does
>it mean in game? I'm losing something?

The PC in GearHead is a pussy and suffers all kinds of mental problems.