Stuck at Windows 7 Logo

zynopse

Honorable
Jan 12, 2013
Hey guys,

I have installed windows 7 ultimate yesterday on my new SSD. it worked fine after i installed it.. today I started my PC and i noticed my windows is stuck at the Loading Screen.. Already did some research with no luck. I already tried to do Restore Point didn't work. Anyone else got some suggestions to fix this problem.. :(

This is the Startup Repair LOG.
http://pastebin.com/vXmBFWE6

Your log shows only one problem: failed system file integrity check

Probably a malware infection that targets system files.

I would try installing Windows again since you won't have much data to lose if the first installation was only a couple of days ago. Then don't download anything until you've installed a trusted and reliable antivirus software -- that rules out any of the free ones in my opinion.

A third-party firewall is also essential in my view. The firewall built in to Windows (any version) just isn't up to the task of providing comprehensive protection.

You could do a lot worse than buying and installing Norton Internet Security as that provides both antivirus and firewall in one package, it's now one of the best and no longer the resource-hog it used to be.

Hi :)

It also means he probably IS using the ILLEGAL Ultimate..... the viruses that come with it, kick in AFTER a reboot or restart...

All the best Brett :)

I'm with everyone else here. Did you actually purchase Windows 7 Ultimate (which is rather expensive)?