Computer need empty case for hp g60-249wn

i need to find a new shell for my lap top I drop it broke the screen and the hendges i need the black plstic case so i can transfer my harwere
1 answer Last reply
More about computer empty case 249wn
  1. I'm not aware of any places where you can order a new case for your laptop. Your best bet would be to get in touch with HP, as they may know a place or they can sell you a case directly.
Ask a new question

Read More

Cases Computer Hewlett Packard Laptops