QPAD MK-85 Flickering Problem?

Arc Angel IV

Honorable
Jul 28, 2012
Hi, I've had my Red LED Mechanical keyboard for a few months and I love it. However, yesterday I noticed that the cherry red LEDs seem to be 'flickering' on and off. It doesn't effect performance in anyway but I can notice it and it is annoying. I was wondering if any of you guys know how to fix it? Is it a MoBo issue, a keyboard issue? Any info is helpful!

snake7

Honorable
Sep 21, 2012

Hi, i have the same problem than you, and i don't know why it is happening. But my problem is worse now cause lights at lvl1 don't turn up, and at lvl2 they are so weak, only works fine at lvl3 cause lvl4 that goes from 1 to 3 works bad too :sweat:
I bought it this July and this is annoying. I don't want to send them the keyboard (I'm from Spain and sure I have to pay so much euros to send it).

Someone could help us please?

Thank you.

Arc Angel IV

Honorable
Jul 28, 2012

I managed to solve it. Basically, I had my iPhone charger plugged into the keyboard and that was drawing power from it. When I unplugged it the lights stay on :)

Hope this helps!

hehe2

Honorable
Apr 18, 2013
Mine begun to have fading backlight keys (I mean, the backlit was set up at max brightness) while I was typing and some day after it stopped backlighting up...

I don't know what to do since the keyboard still works (plus the numlock/capslock/gamer lights still work) BUT the backlight seems to be dead :/

Damned... it was really expensive (about 120 euros at the time I bought it) and it's not yet one year old ! :X

I think I'll send it back to get a repaired (or new) one instead...

I hate that when new things stop working so early... :/