Sign in with
Your question

Can anyone recommend a monitor 27in?

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
September 14, 2012 9:04:52 PM

I'm not getting this right away, but am just window shopping, don't even have a desk yet! So yep see what you can find me hopefully under £250 and a LED, if you need to go over, go to around £300. Also maybe I can get one after christmas.

BTW: Their needs to be a place for monitors on here!

More about : recommend monitor 27in

a b C Monitor
September 14, 2012 9:06:45 PM

This topic has been moved from the section Graphics & Displays to section Computer Peripherals by Mousemonkey
m
l
September 14, 2012 9:10:34 PM

Mousemonkey said:
This topic has been moved from the section Graphics & Displays to section Computer Peripherals by Mousemonkey

Thanks, couldn't find this so put one in the Graphics and displays and one in the new builds! :sarcastic: 
m
l
Related resources
September 14, 2012 9:24:27 PM

Gotta go now so if you can please PM me :)  thanks
m
l
a c 128 C Monitor
September 14, 2012 11:46:22 PM

You'll want to post some more information, such as the system it'll be used on, and what your most used function of the computer. Is it a gaming system, graphics art system, movies. Are you going to want 3D gaming or not. And if you game, what type of games you focus on.
m
l
September 15, 2012 3:42:48 PM

bystander said:
You'll want to post some more information, such as the system it'll be used on, and what your most used function of the computer. Is it a gaming system, graphics art system, movies. Are you going to want 3D gaming or not. And if you game, what type of games you focus on.

Ok thanks will do!
m
l
September 15, 2012 3:46:48 PM

spat55 said:
I'm not getting this right away, but am just window shopping, don't even have a desk yet! So yep see what you can find me hopefully under £250 and a LED, if you need to go over, go to around £300. Also maybe I can get one after christmas.

AS REQUESTED:

System Spec:

CPU:i5 3570k
GPU:Radeon 7850

I'm going to use it for browsing online, gaming (FPS,RPG,RACING) every game you can think of mainly, some streaming too, I'll also be connected to my TV if it's not to difficult to do as I like to use my TV for gaming too and some films. Really it is a HTPC used for gaming, some movies(especially if I lose my PS3), online browsing.
m
l
!