Battle Software

Archived from groups: alt.games.adnd (More info?)

Can anyone recommend easy-to-learn/use freeware to track battles? Something
that lets me enter the stats for PCs and montsters. I'm trying to DM after
a lapse of non-play and I'm trying to keep the game moving for the players.

Archived from groups: alt.games.adnd (More info?)

I know you asked for freeware, but DMGenie is shareware- free for 60 days-
and does combat tracking and much more. might be overkill but again, its
free for 60 days with all features enabled. www.dmgenie.com
"Crimson*" <user@isp.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone recommend easy-to-learn/use freeware to track battles?
> Something that lets me enter the stats for PCs and montsters. I'm trying
> to DM after a lapse of non-play and I'm trying to keep the game moving for
> the players.

Archived from groups: alt.games.adnd (More info?)

Thanks for the response. I've had a few people tell me about it. I'll have
to give it a go. I just don't want to plunk down the dough if I'm not going
to game too often.