[Crawl] 4.1.2a - fix for stash-tracking

This diff fixes the broken stash-tracker in 4.1.2 alpha:

http://www.angelfire.com/trek/mazewest/crawl/412a-stashfix.diff

It should be noted that without the fix, the game will eat up tons of
memory if stash-tracking is set to 'all', and that performance will
get worse as the game progresses.

(I cannot, unfortunately, send this to the crawl-dev yahoo group,
because Yahoo hates my account and wants me to re-register, and I
can't be bothered.)

--
Darshan Shaligram <scintilla@gmail.com> Deus vult

Darshan Shaligram wrote:

> (I cannot, unfortunately, send this to the crawl-dev yahoo group,
> because Yahoo hates my account and wants me to re-register, and I
> can't be bothered.)

Send it to me and I'll upload it in your name.

e.

Erik Piper wrote:
> Darshan Shaligram wrote:
>
> > (I cannot, unfortunately, send this to the crawl-dev yahoo group,
> > because Yahoo hates my account and wants me to re-register, and I
> > can't be bothered.)
>
> Send it to me

Errr, that was one of the dumber things I've ever said.

Give me your permission to do so and I'll post it in your name.

e.

"Erik Piper" <erik@sky.cz> writes:
>> Darshan Shaligram wrote:
>> > (I cannot, unfortunately, send this to the crawl-dev yahoo group,
>> > because Yahoo hates my account and wants me to re-register, and I
>> > can't be bothered.)

> Give me your permission to do so and I'll post it in your name.

You can do that, thanks.

--
Darshan Shaligram <scintilla@gmail.com> Deus vult