Under the Radar

I've taken it upon myself to put forth this roguelike into the r.g.r.m
eye. I played it for a few hours today and realized that it has a lot
of potential for growth. It provides a fun class specialization system
based on a pantheon of your archetypical gods (and goddesses?) and also
features an interesting spell and skill system. Without further adieu,
the name of the roguelike is POWDER.

http://www.zincland.com/powder

I suggest you try it out, and let's post here with our
suggestions/feedback and hopefully the author will see this topic. :)

This can serve as a nice break from Crawl... if such a thing is even
necessary. But, give it a try. It gets my thumbs up.

bencillan@yahoo.com wrote:
> I've taken it upon myself to put forth this roguelike into the r.g.r.m
> eye. I played it for a few hours today and realized that it has a lot
> of potential for growth. It provides a fun class specialization system
> based on a pantheon of your archetypical gods (and goddesses?) and also
> features an interesting spell and skill system. Without further adieu,
> the name of the roguelike is POWDER.
>
> http://www.zincland.com/powder
>
> I suggest you try it out, and let's post here with our
> suggestions/feedback and hopefully the author will see this topic. :)

Yes, I did see it! Thanks for the promotion. I'm glad you have been
enjoying POWDER.

Feel free to ask any questions about it here as well. I know a few
other POWDER players post here. There's even been ascension posts!
I'm always looking for more, so if you have the three hours(*) it takes
to defeat Baezl'bub and retrieve his black heart, I look forward to
reading of it.
--
Jeff Lait