[POWDER] Key assignments

I wrote out a key assignment text file to help me with this game. Here
it is for everyone's enjoyment.

Will

==========================
POWDER Key Assignments

=========
Movement:
=========

hjjkl or arrow keys

===========
Other Keys:
===========

[ENTER] = select, context menu,

? = Help
i = Inventory
O = Options Menu
o = Open
c = Close
e = Eat
b = Breat
<, > = climb
, or g = Pick up Item
S = Swap
s = search
.. or w = Wait
x = Look
z = Cast a spel
J = Jump
m, X = Mini-map
n = Name a creature
C = Command a creature
_ = Pray
F = Forget Something
f = Fire quivered item
p = previous message
v = view message

=====================
Inventory Quick Keys:
=====================

w = Wear or Wield
T = Take off
d = Drop
e = Eat or Quaff
r = Read
! = Dip
z = Zap
q = Put in Quiver
t = throw
n = Name
s = Sort inventory
x = Examine

Will Shattuck wrote:
> I wrote out a key assignment text file to help me with this game. Here
> it is for everyone's enjoyment.

Thank you for doing this. I had foolishly thought that the in-game
help would suffice. Obviously, having a separate text document would
be equally helpful.

I think I'll append it to the README.TXT.

My only addition would be to note that the [Esc] key can be used to
break out of most menus and cancel most actions.
--
Jeff Lait