Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Re-imaging my computer

Last response: in Windows 7
January 12, 2013 11:46:49 PM

Read this first, if you don't mind: http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/360945-28-intel-core-...

So I have to re-image my computer because my computer is only reading I have a dual core when I have the i5 2500k (Also ASRock Z68 Extreme3 Gen3)

But here's the dilemma. I have a crack version of Windows 7. Yesterday when I installed the new hardware, windows was saying I have to activate it. I got around that with a program. But I'm pretty sure it asks for the key before you install Windows 7, right?

So what should I do? I'm pretty sure the Product ID in my computer properties isn't the code.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

More about : imaging computer

Best solution

January 12, 2013 11:54:57 PM

Unfortunately, any help from Tom's ends when you mentioned "I have a crack version of Windows 7".
January 13, 2013 12:02:13 AM

subduck9 said:
Read this first, if you don't mind: http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/360945-28-intel-core-...

So I have to re-image my computer because my computer is only reading I have a dual core when I have the i5 2500k (Also ASRock Z68 Extreme3 Gen3)

But here's the dilemma. I have a crack version of Windows 7. Yesterday when I installed the new hardware, windows was saying I have to activate it. I got around that with a program. But I'm pretty sure it asks for the key before you install Windows 7, right?

So what should I do? I'm pretty sure the Product ID in my computer properties isn't the code.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Given that you admit to having a cracked version of windows 7, you are probably not going to get anyone on ths forum to help you.

Maybe buy this first and people will help you.

Score
Related resources
a c 395 $ Windows 7
January 13, 2013 3:27:39 AM

This topic has been closed by SR-71 Blackbird
Score
a c 395 $ Windows 7
January 13, 2013 3:27:42 AM

Best answer selected by SR-71 Blackbird.
Score
!