Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

Adobe flash

Tags:
  • Flash Player
  • Flash
  • Adobe
  • Mac OS X
Last response: in Mac Os X
Share
April 15, 2011 3:06:49 AM

Anyone have any problems using the Adobe Flash Player that came out in March 2011? thanks

More about : adobe flash

April 18, 2011 7:19:34 AM

If you can remember when the problems happened then try to remember what did you do before the problems came out.
i know that sometimes the safari browser crashes when i try to view a video
m
0
l
April 18, 2011 4:21:15 PM

I just downloaded the latest version a week ago, seems to work fine.

What problems are you having and which browser? If you use multiple browsers you'll need to install it on each browser.

m
0
l
Related resources
April 19, 2011 2:19:04 AM

I am using the Safari and when I watch shows like MSNBC the news and Hardball it seems to skip from the clip which is the next one and I have to do it manually instead of it doing automatically.Sometimes it does not work at all.I am using one browser not a lot of them at once. Thanks Marv
m
0
l
April 19, 2011 2:05:17 PM

Not sure if Flash even supports Safari.
m
0
l
April 19, 2011 3:03:06 PM

musical marv said:
I am using the Safari and when I watch shows like MSNBC the news and Hardball it seems to skip from the clip which is the next one and I have to do it manually instead of it doing automatically.Sometimes it does not work at all.I am using one browser not a lot of them at once. Thanks Marv


have you tried a different browser like firefox or chrome to see if it is the browser or plugin?
m
0
l
April 19, 2011 6:41:27 PM

geekapproved said:
Not sure if Flash even supports Safari.

Uncle Steve doesn't like Flash, so even if it supports it now I wouldn't count on that lasting. I wouldn't be surprised to see Flash being banned on Macs as it is on iPads.
m
0
l
April 20, 2011 2:58:58 AM

mindless728 said:
have you tried a different browser like firefox or chrome to see if it is the browser or plugin?
I also use Firefox and it works okay.I downloaded the newest version of 10.3 flash this morning the Beta version and same problem sometimes it works and then it skips.this is very annoying after a while.Any suggestions would be appreciated.thanks marv
m
0
l
April 20, 2011 3:00:08 AM

Ijack said:
Uncle Steve doesn't like Flash, so even if it supports it now I wouldn't count on that lasting. I wouldn't be surprised to see Flash being banned on Macs as it is on iPads.
What player do you suggest I use to view my programs on MSNBC? Thanks
m
0
l
April 20, 2011 6:24:16 AM

You say Firefox works OK. Seems to me that would be a good choice.
m
0
l

Best solution

April 20, 2011 5:51:52 PM

Like ijack said go with what works. Warning on Beta versions: They are a work in progress. Beta releases may often have the latest and greatest bells and whistles, but I wouldn't use them as a primary choice. They are an unfinished work, and usually have quite a few bugs left over from Alpha phase. Stick with the latest full release of any software you are using unless you have compelling reason to do otherwise.
Share
April 21, 2011 3:20:03 AM

roagie said:
Like ijack said go with what works. Warning on Beta versions: They are a work in progress. Beta releases may often have the latest and greatest bells and whistles, but I wouldn't use them as a primary choice. They are an unfinished work, and usually have quite a few bugs left over from Alpha phase. Stick with the latest full release of any software you are using unless you have compelling reason to do otherwise.
I was using this flash player 10.1 and no problems all of sudden this 10.3 flash player appeared and now it just hangs. Do you think it is my internet speed? How do i go about getting my 10.1 player back? I tried and no success .thanks
m
0
l
April 23, 2011 3:07:08 AM

Ijack said:
You say Firefox works OK. Seems to me that would be a good choice.
The problem is not flash but MSNBC player is having problems they wrote back to me.They are working on this problem.
m
0
l
April 24, 2011 2:36:48 AM

Best answer selected by musical marv.
m
0
l
!