[SOLVED] Adobe flash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
Like ijack said go with what works. Warning on Beta versions: They are a work in progress. Beta releases may often have the latest and greatest bells and whistles, but I wouldn't use them as a primary choice. They are an unfinished work, and usually have quite a few bugs left over from Alpha phase. Stick with the latest full release of any software you are using unless you have compelling reason to do otherwise.

crapfacednoob

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2011
If you can remember when the problems happened then try to remember what did you do before the problems came out.
i know that sometimes the safari browser crashes when i try to view a video

musical marv

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2011
I am using the Safari and when I watch shows like MSNBC the news and Hardball it seems to skip from the clip which is the next one and I have to do it manually instead of it doing automatically.Sometimes it does not work at all.I am using one browser not a lot of them at once. Thanks Marv

have you tried a different browser like firefox or chrome to see if it is the browser or plugin?

musical marv

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2011
I also use Firefox and it works okay.I downloaded the newest version of 10.3 flash this morning the Beta version and same problem sometimes it works and then it skips.this is very annoying after a while.Any suggestions would be appreciated.thanks marv

musical marv

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2011
What player do you suggest I use to view my programs on MSNBC? Thanks

roagie

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2010
Like ijack said go with what works. Warning on Beta versions: They are a work in progress. Beta releases may often have the latest and greatest bells and whistles, but I wouldn't use them as a primary choice. They are an unfinished work, and usually have quite a few bugs left over from Alpha phase. Stick with the latest full release of any software you are using unless you have compelling reason to do otherwise.

Solution

musical marv

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2011
I was using this flash player 10.1 and no problems all of sudden this 10.3 flash player appeared and now it just hangs. Do you think it is my internet speed? How do i go about getting my 10.1 player back? I tried and no success .thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.