Window 7 isn't recognizing me as administrator??????

NotComputerSavvy

Honorable
Jan 13, 2013
Hello,
I am on the administrator account and have full rights, but can't delete ANY files. My laptop was working fine and then just crashed one day (For 6 years). Now I can log on and access all accounts and all files but cannot delete files or connect to the internet. I have read through and tried suggestions from other posts and nothing is working.

game junky

Distinguished
I would do a system restore back to a time you remember it working properly. Also, after completing the system restore boot into safe mode. Install malwarebytes and superantispyware. Run both of those antimalware scanners and remove any infected files it may find.

burberryyzaso

Honorable
Jan 17, 2013
burberry handbags Some large reputable on the web shops for instance the inexpensive bags, the site is prepared to cater for everybody's taste. Hinting at a rustic method of existence that is elegant, aspiring, quintessentially British and normally nostalgic, Burberry bags normally represent timeless value.
mens burberry belt One of the most outstanding features about Replica Burberry Handbags is that they are loved by both young and old people equally. This factor is a testament for the timeless beauty and elegance of Replica Burberry Handbags. It also shows that these hand handbags have the traits of being trendy so that the younger customers would like them as well as being elegant for the older buyers.
cheap burberry wallets With a rapidly expanding trend-oriented and aggressive international populace, fashion lovers are not content with possessing just a few duplicate designer purses. Wholesale duplicate purses are individuals copy designer purses that are available at wholesale rates or very cheap reductions. They are offered for sale on the internet as nicely. As a result, they enable 1 to get and possess numerous replicate designer purses at the same time.
Burberry Handbags Outlet Store Online sale Up To 65% Off! Other people also take into account getting involved in collecting all types and manufacturers involving shopping bags. So now you absitively that you Burberry Alexa just got to accept a Burberry backpack or two for your own beautiful wardrobe. For the reason that Burberry is accountable for us clients, they develop a fantastic credit among us and her.