Www world sony com/i link cable

I have a Sony Digital Camera DCR-PC5E I need a i.LINK cable to connect it to my Asus X72D laptop. I can not find such a cabel in Finland. Can you help me.
1 answer Last reply
More about world sony link cable
  1. An iLink cable is just Sony's name for a "Firewire" cable, also known as an IEEE 1394 cable.
    Buying one online is the best way to get one, it will be cheaper that way too.

    Like this one: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Firewire-4pin-4pin-IEEE-iLink-Cable/dp/B000K7BDW2

    I believe Amazon UK will ship items to Finland no problem.
Ask a new question

Read More

Configuration Sony Cameras Cable Windows 7