Antoine

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2003
Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.development,rec.games.roguelike.misc,rec.games.roguelike.announce (More info?)

Hi all,

The source code for Guild is now available at
http://guildgame.com/downloads.htm.

Source is for MS Visual Studio v6. I would like to produce something
less platform-dependent but that'll be further down the track.

Any comments, or any problems compiling, let me know.

Also, the code was originally taken from Angband; I have tried to
respect the Angband guys' intellectual property through copyright
notices etc, but if anyone has issues on this score, let me know and I
will do my best to remedy them.

Enjoy,
A.

Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.development,rec.games.roguelike.misc (More info?)

Antoine wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The source code for Guild is now available at
> http://guildgame.com/downloads.htm.
>
> Source is for MS Visual Studio v6. I would like to produce something
> less platform-dependent but that'll be further down the track.

I just tried downloading this on two different computers, one Windows
and one Linux. Both attempts resulted in a corrupted .zip. Can you
please double check?
--
Jeff Lait

Antoine

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2003

Jeff Lait wrote:
> Antoine wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > The source code for Guild is now available at
> > http://guildgame.com/downloads.htm.
> >
> > Source is for MS Visual Studio v6. I would like to produce something
> > less platform-dependent but that'll be further down the track.
>
> I just tried downloading this on two different computers, one Windows
> and one Linux. Both attempts resulted in a corrupted .zip. Can you
> please double check?
> --
> Jeff Lait
> (POWDER: http://www.zincland.com/powder)

Sorry; I'd run out of disk space on the web space, so my FTP upload
stopped halfway. Pls try again now.

A. (who is starting to regret getting the most budget web hosting
option available - I almost ran out of bandwidth in August)

Antoine wrote:
> Pls try again now.

I was reading the source casually and found lights_can_go_out()
in objects.cpp. Nice:)