[Crawl] Very short dream of a spellcasting Draco

I've got one of those very rare intelligent Dracos, Int 15 on birth.
Interesting, I thought, finally a spellcasting Draconian Monk. Then, on
level 2(!), I found my very first gold dragon armour (+2!). And there he
goes, the never-casting-anything-Monk who wishes so much he could swap
Int to Str now... ;-) But how could I drop this armour? It's my first
gold dragon armour ever!
--
Rubinstein

Pray to the RNG you get two rings of wizardry and a staff of
wizardry... Or a weapon which improves the spellcasting ability.