meesa have problem *HELP*

G

everyone i have a problem ok? i wans playing my computer and all of a sudden it froze and im like oh crap so i shut it off andi its like bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wh en it shutu off but that is snormal ok? so then i took oiff the case and found my cat inside an dit's hair get caught in the stuff like all the prongs an dfans and now it's fuzzy and how cdo i get rid of athe fuz|?

dhlucke

Polypheme
Did you say your cat was inside the case? Yes, you have a problem....

<font color=red>Computers are useless. They can only give you answers.</font color=red>
Pablo Picasso

jlbigguy

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
You left out some very important information. Was it an Intel system, or an AMD system?

<font color=blue>This is a Forum, not a playground. Treat it with Respect.</font color=blue>

G

I think that we are missing the real question here. Was it a black cat, or calico cat? ether way I think that you might be SOL... especially with that damn Jar-Jar talk.

Those who do not know, speak. Those who are silent, know.

peteb

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2001
Was the cat chasing the mouse?

Seriously though - a CAT in a pc? Hamster or Gerbil I could understand but a CAT??????

I look forward to hearing more of this 'interesting story'.

-* This Space For Rent *-
email for application details

G

aorry man lookes like your screwed u got to get a new computer

G

Did it get in thru the powersupply?

My cat always gets in there

drives me nuts

-- They have found a way to harness the power of a thunderstorm and expell it with great force!--

G

didn't fuzzy bunny post the problem? how is he "talking to himself" AHHHH multiple personalities!! RUN!

G

turn on the FSAA (Anti-aliasing). This should clear up any fuzz.

G

well i think we are missing the point here. the obvious answer is to put your dog in there. how do we get the dog out? try a cow... i don't know why she swallowed the fly

jlbigguy

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
I didn't want to say this, but it MUST have been an Intel P4. The cat was obviously looking for a litterbox.

<font color=blue>This is a Forum, not a playground. Treat it with Respect.</font color=blue>