Spells and Magic - Priest Time Sphere

Last response: in Video Games
July 31, 2005 12:33:09 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.adnd (More info?)

This book adds a new priest sphere, called Time. It then grants this
sphere only to the new class introduced in the same book. Fine...

Now the odd part..

They add spells up to level 7... but they only grant Monks Minor access
to the sphere... and no other classes ANY access.....

So, who could/can ever use the spells they added from 4 and up?
Anonymous
July 31, 2005 3:13:35 AM

Paul Coene wrote:
> This book adds a new priest sphere, called Time. It then grants this
> sphere only to the new class introduced in the same book. Fine...
>
> Now the odd part..
>
> They add spells up to level 7... but they only grant Monks Minor access
> to the sphere... and no other classes ANY access.....
>
> So, who could/can ever use the spells they added from 4 and up?

You may create your own gods/religions and have a specialty priest for it that
has major access to time.

Following specialty priests in FR has the time sphere:
Sunlords/Sunladies (Amaunator), Icepriests/Icepriestesses (Auril), Druids
(Chauntea), Strifeleaders (Cyric), Druids (Eldath), Doomguides (Kelemvor),
Mistcallers (Leira), Demarchs/Demarchesses (Mask), Druids (Mielikki),
Druid/Rangers (Mielikki, he only), Gray Ones (Myrkul), Dweomerkeepers
(Mystra), Nightcloaks (Shar), Druids (Silvanus), Heartwarders (Sune),
Doomscribes (Jergal), Sibylites (Savras), Highborns (Siamorphe), Earthchildren
(Geb), Scriveners (Thoth), Wyrmkeepers (Tiamat), Thalonor (Sharindlar),
Chronologian (Labelas Enoreth) and Pyrosmiths (Flandal Steelskin).

There may be some I did miss or not listed in "Faiths & Avatars", "Powers &
Pantheons" and "Demihuman Deities".

//Aho
!