Sign in with
Your question

Welcome Screen

Last response: in Windows 7
January 13, 2013 3:05:54 PM

Ok so , yesterday i was minding my own bussines on my pc , and i restarted it for some reason , and went to the kitchen . When i came back there was a scan running right before starting pc , i waited and when it got the point where i insert password , it only showed a black screen . I was able to move the cursor but that was about all i could do .I restarted it , unpluged , plugged , all that stuff , last known good configuration , even safe mode but it's not working . Went in Safe mode but same thing , black screen , now it even restarts after around 10 seconds . Plz HELP me .
Thanks in advance

More about : screen

a b \ Driver
a b $ Windows 7
January 13, 2013 3:17:13 PM

Boot it from a Windows installation, system repair disk, or Hiren's Boot Disk 15.
January 13, 2013 3:18:57 PM

i dont have windows instalation disk , i borrowed it , can i put win7 on a usb and boot from it ?
Related resources
a b $ Windows 7
January 13, 2013 3:24:02 PM

Hello... yes you can... you will need a ISO copy of your Windows version... and the Windows ISO to USB/DVD utility...

Or you can borrow the installation disk back?
a b \ Driver
a b $ Windows 7
January 13, 2013 3:24:04 PM

Hi :) 

Run a hard drive test in DOS...HIRENS CD etc, it sounds like a failing hard drive...

All the best Brett :) 
a b \ Driver
a b $ Windows 7
January 13, 2013 3:31:39 PM

radu1296 said:
i dont have windows instalation disk , i borrowed it , can i put win7 on a usb and boot from it ?
Get a legit iso of the same version as your machine from HERE, grab the usb stick Windows installer maker from HERE, and try a boot. If your HDD is dead just install on a new drive with your existing installation key.
January 13, 2013 3:43:23 PM

Thank you , i will do everything you told me right now .
January 13, 2013 3:49:40 PM

Unfortunately , the only stick i have is formated for some wii games , uhm , i will borrow the cd tomorrow , and i will tell you if what u told me works . Thanks alot
January 14, 2013 5:50:34 PM

I finally nailed it . i restored from a image that's from few days ago . Thank you everyone for taking time in helping me . See you later :hello: 
!