Afterlife and Memorial Files

After seeing the improvements to DoomRL's mortem file, I got to
thinking of other things you can do to immortalize player's favorite
characters. Here are a couple of ideas I had.

1) Allow the player to flag a dead character as a "hero", and have an
ingame memorial to all hero characters. It can be a room lined with
ornaments, tapestries, and statues dedicated to the heroes. Examining
a statue will give you a full memorial file to browse through.
Obviously, you'd have to limit the number of "heroes" a player can
have, to keep the memorial to a respectable size. Maybe 20 or so?

2) Allow the player to flag a dead character as a "spirit", and have
an ingame graveyard, containing the graves of all "spirit" characters.
Similar in design to the above example, just with graves instead of
statues, and probably a larger number of dead characters will be allowed.

3) One of my favorite possibilities, would be to do the same thing as
the above example, except the player can choose to play as a "spirit"
character in the afterlife. The "spirit" character gets all his old
equipment, abilities, etc, except he can only adventure through the
afterlife. Could be quite fun, if your afterlife is like a Hades, or
a Valhalla type setting, both of which are prone to adventuring and
the like. Hell, you could even send the player to, well, Hell.
Something like the Inferno, with the player adventuring through the
nine circles of Hell, with the ultimate goal being to get past Satan,
to enter the passageway to Purgatory, and eventually Heaven.

Anyways, these were just a few ideas, and I really think that any of
these could add a great deal of player satisfaction to any game.
Nobody likes to lose their favorite character, but it sure would make
it nicer if the character got a nice memorial you can visit from time
to time. Or even better, if you go with the third possibility, the
game won't even end at death. It just moves to a new locale. ;-)

--
"There are of course many problems connected with life, of
which some of the most popular are `Why are people born?'

-- The Book.

Antoine

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2003

Timothy Pruett wrote:
> After seeing the improvements to DoomRL's mortem file, I got to
> thinking of other things you can do to immortalize player's favorite
> characters. Here are a couple of ideas I had.
>
> 1) Allow the player to flag a dead character as a "hero", and have
an
> ingame memorial to all hero characters. It can be a room lined with
> ornaments, tapestries, and statues dedicated to the heroes.

Mate, in DoomRL those "heroes" should be hanging on hooks...

A.

Antoine wrote:
> Timothy Pruett wrote:
>
>>After seeing the improvements to DoomRL's mortem file, I got to
>>thinking of other things you can do to immortalize player's favorite
>>characters. Here are a couple of ideas I had.
>>
>>1) Allow the player to flag a dead character as a "hero", and have
>
> an
>
>>ingame memorial to all hero characters. It can be a room lined with
>>ornaments, tapestries, and statues dedicated to the heroes.
>

> Mate, in DoomRL those "heroes" should be hanging on hooks...

I hadn't thought of that. You know how much that would rock? Oh
yeah... ;-)

--

Antoine wrote:
> Timothy Pruett wrote:
>
>>After seeing the improvements to DoomRL's mortem file, I got to
>>thinking of other things you can do to immortalize player's favorite
>>characters. Here are a couple of ideas I had.
>>
>>1) Allow the player to flag a dead character as a "hero", and have
>
> an
>
>>ingame memorial to all hero characters. It can be a room lined with
>>ornaments, tapestries, and statues dedicated to the heroes.
>

> Mate, in DoomRL those "heroes" should be hanging on hooks...

My ideas weren't all concerning DoomRL, but RLs in general. It's just
DoomRL that got me thinking about it, however, since Kornel just
improved the mortem.txt with his last release.

--

Timothy Pruett wrote:
> 1) Allow the player to flag a dead character as a "hero", and have an
> ingame memorial to all hero characters. It can be a room lined with
> ornaments, tapestries, and statues dedicated to the heroes. Examining a
> statue will give you a full memorial file to browse through. Obviously,
> you'd have to limit the number of "heroes" a player can have, to keep
> the memorial to a respectable size. Maybe 20 or so?

Well, in GenRogue's design there was a Graveyard. There you could see
the graves of your fallen heroes. But that would happen only if you
would decide o play in the same timeframe after your old character's
death. Another place to find your old heroes would be the Asylum --
because of GenRogue's design some characters could go mad -- but that is
a rather merciful option for you may have the chance to play them again
after a year gametime has past. The third place is Carceri, but I won'
spoil you on that ;-).

> 3) One of my favorite possibilities, would be to do the same thing as
> the above example, except the player can choose to play as a "spirit"
> character in the afterlife. The "spirit" character gets all his old
> equipment, abilities, etc, except he can only adventure through the
> afterlife.

This in GenRogue was supposed to be an option for character's that
played long enough (to make up for the loss of a character). And there
*is* a chance to come back to life... you would need to find a certain
person in the Shadowlands, and get him to give you a certain hourglass...

> Valhalla type setting, both of which are prone to adventuring and the
> like. Hell, you could even send the player to, well, Hell.

Design of GenRogue includes other planes... but the better fun part is
playing in the Shadowrealm -- a world parrallel to ours that in some
places is almost the same. An idea taken from Wraith : the Oblivion. And
it wouldn't be just for the dead, it is also designed to be the source
of much supernatural, and the place for various magic. Example -- you
were given the quest to banish an evil spirit from the graveyard... the
only way to do that is to slip in the graveyard to the "other side" for
only there you can truly harm the spirit. Of course the other side is
much "darker" then the real world, which in the World of Shadows means
it's *very* deadly...
--
At your service,
Kornel Kisielewicz (charonATmagma-net.pl) [http://chaos.magma-net.pl]

Kornel Kisielewicz wrote:
> Timothy Pruett wrote:
>
>> 1) Allow the player to flag a dead character as a "hero", and have an
>> ingame memorial to all hero characters. It can be a room lined with
>> ornaments, tapestries, and statues dedicated to the heroes. Examining
>> a statue will give you a full memorial file to browse through.
>> Obviously, you'd have to limit the number of "heroes" a player can
>> have, to keep the memorial to a respectable size. Maybe 20 or so?
>

> Well, in GenRogue's design there was a Graveyard. There you could see
> the graves of your fallen heroes. But that would happen only if you
> would decide o play in the same timeframe after your old character's
> death. Another place to find your old heroes would be the Asylum --
> because of GenRogue's design some characters could go mad -- but that is
> a rather merciful option for you may have the chance to play them again
> after a year gametime has past. The third place is Carceri, but I won'
> spoil you on that ;-).
>
>> 3) One of my favorite possibilities, would be to do the same thing as
>> the above example, except the player can choose to play as a "spirit"
>> character in the afterlife. The "spirit" character gets all his old
>> equipment, abilities, etc, except he can only adventure through the
>> afterlife.
>

> This in GenRogue was supposed to be an option for character's that
> played long enough (to make up for the loss of a character). And there
> *is* a chance to come back to life... you would need to find a certain
> person in the Shadowlands, and get him to give you a certain hourglass...
>
>> Valhalla type setting, both of which are prone to adventuring and the
>> like. Hell, you could even send the player to, well, Hell.
>

> Design of GenRogue includes other planes... but the better fun part is
> playing in the Shadowrealm -- a world parrallel to ours that in some
> places is almost the same. An idea taken from Wraith : the Oblivion. And
> it wouldn't be just for the dead, it is also designed to be the source
> of much supernatural, and the place for various magic. Example -- you
> were given the quest to banish an evil spirit from the graveyard... the
> only way to do that is to slip in the graveyard to the "other side" for
> only there you can truly harm the spirit. Of course the other side is
> much "darker" then the real world, which in the World of Shadows means
> it's *very* deadly...

Now you've got me excited about GenRogue! Hurry up and finish it!
You're driving me crazy in anticipation! Arghhh!!! :)

--

Timothy Pruett wrote:
> Now you've got me excited about GenRogue! Hurry up and finish it!
> You're driving me crazy in anticipation! Arghhh!!! :)

Aaah. I'm spending to much time on other projects now :-(. I need to
ressurect GR, but there are other things waiting in line... And GR is a
few years project. Well, the webpage says it all:
http://chaos.magma-net.pl

There's DiabloRL 0.5.0 to be completed, there's DoomRL 0.9.9, there's
TowerAssaultRL to be created, there's.... arghh...
--
At your service,
Kornel Kisielewicz (charonATmagma-net.pl) [http://chaos.magma-net.pl]
"If hackers will ever use virtual reality, it would show a bunch
of text terminals floating around them..." -- The Sheep

Kornel Kisielewicz wrote:
> Timothy Pruett wrote:
>
>> Now you've got me excited about GenRogue! Hurry up and finish it!
>> You're driving me crazy in anticipation! Arghhh!!! :)
>
> Aaah. I'm spending to much time on other projects now :-(. I need to
> ressurect GR, but there are other things waiting in line... And GR is a
> few years project. Well, the webpage says it all:
> http://chaos.magma-net.pl
>
> There's DiabloRL 0.5.0 to be completed, there's DoomRL 0.9.9, there's
> TowerAssaultRL to be created, there's.... arghh...

and...

ParadroidRL 0.0.1
MatrixRL 1.1.1
HitchHikersRL 6.7.42

[smiley censored]

Look how many games of KK's is in my list below...
he won't be satisfied till he fills it!

--
ABCGi ---- (abcgi@yahoo.com) ---- http://codemonkey.sunsite.dk
Fun RLs in rgrd that I have tested recently!

ABCGi wrote:
> Kornel Kisielewicz wrote:
>
>> Timothy Pruett wrote:
>>
>>> Now you've got me excited about GenRogue! Hurry up and finish it!
>>> You're driving me crazy in anticipation! Arghhh!!! :)
>>

>> Aaah. I'm spending to much time on other projects now :-(. I need to
>> ressurect GR, but there are other things waiting in line... And GR is
>> a few years project. Well, the webpage says it all:
>> http://chaos.magma-net.pl
>>
>> There's DiabloRL 0.5.0 to be completed, there's DoomRL 0.9.9, there's
>> TowerAssaultRL to be created, there's.... arghh...
>

> and...
>
> ParadroidRL 0.0.1
> MatrixRL 1.1.1
> HitchHikersRL 6.7.42

LOL! Oh, and don't forget Carceri 0.2.0 ;-)

> [smiley censored]
>
> Look how many games of KK's is in my list below...
> he won't be satisfied till he fills it!

BTW what's DiabloBand?
--
At your service,
Kornel Kisielewicz (charonATmagma-net.pl) [http://chaos.magma-net.pl]
"It's much easier to make an army of dumb good people than to
make one single smart good guy..." -- DarkGod

Kornel Kisielewicz wrote:
> ABCGi wrote:
>
>> Kornel Kisielewicz wrote:

>>> Aaah. I'm spending to much time on other projects now :-(. I need to
>>> ressurect GR, but there are other things waiting in line... And GR is
>>> a few years project. Well, the webpage says it all:
>>> http://chaos.magma-net.pl
>>>
>>> There's DiabloRL 0.5.0 to be completed, there's DoomRL 0.9.9, there's
>>> TowerAssaultRL to be created, there's.... arghh...
>>
>> and...
>>
>> ParadroidRL 0.0.1
>> MatrixRL 1.1.1
>> HitchHikersRL 6.7.42
>
> LOL! Oh, and don't forget Carceri 0.2.0 ;-)

:)

>> [smiley censored]
>>
>> Look how many games of KK's is in my list below...
>> he won't be satisfied till he fills it!
>
> BTW what's DiabloBand?

hmmm perhaps I have confused myself, there is DiabloRL
and DiabloBand (an angband variant)? Or is there just
the one??? too tired... but hitchhikers would make a
great RL I think...

--

"ABCGi" <abcgi@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Kornel Kisielewicz wrote:
>> ABCGi wrote:

>>> and...
>>>
>>> ParadroidRL 0.0.1
>>> MatrixRL 1.1.1
>>> HitchHikersRL 6.7.42
>>
>> LOL! Oh, and don't forget Carceri 0.2.0 ;-)
>
> :)
>
>>> [smiley censored]
>>>
>>> Look how many games of KK's is in my list below...
>>> he won't be satisfied till he fills it!
>>
>> BTW what's DiabloBand?
>
> hmmm perhaps I have confused myself, there is DiabloRL
> and DiabloBand (an angband variant)? Or is there just
> the one??? too tired... but hitchhikers would make a
> great RL I think...

Well, there is a Diabloband but it's quite dead. Perhaps you are thinking
of (IIRC) Hellband, which is much newer and (IMO) quite cool?

--
Glen
L:pyt E+++ T-- R+ P+++ D+ G+ F:*band !RL RLA-

Glen Wheeler wrote:
> "ABCGi" <abcgi@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
>>Kornel Kisielewicz wrote:

>>>LOL! Oh, and don't forget Carceri 0.2.0 ;-)
>>
>>:)

>>>BTW what's DiabloBand?
>>
>>hmmm perhaps I have confused myself, there is DiabloRL
>>and DiabloBand (an angband variant)? Or is there just
>>the one??? too tired... but hitchhikers would make a
>>great RL I think...
>
> Well, there is a Diabloband but it's quite dead. Perhaps you are thinking
> of (IIRC) Hellband, which is much newer and (IMO) quite cool?

No but I'll try it thanks! Looks like I played DiabloRL and
then got excited and put DiabloBand in my sig, which I had
also downloaded at some stage :)

--
ABCGi ---- (abcgi@yahoo.com) ---- http://codemonkey.sunsite.dk
Fun RLs in rgrd that I have tested recently!
DoomRL - DwellerMobile - HWorld - AburaTan - DiabloRL

ABCGi wrote:
>> Well, there is a Diabloband but it's quite dead. Perhaps you are
>> thinking of (IIRC) Hellband, which is much newer and (IMO) quite cool?
>

> No but I'll try it thanks! Looks like I played DiabloRL and
> then got excited and put DiabloBand in my sig, which I had
> also downloaded at some stage :)

LOL ;-)

> ABCGi ---- (abcgi@yahoo.com) ---- http://codemonkey.sunsite.dk
> Fun RLs in rgrd that I have tested recently!
> DoomRL - DwellerMobile - HWorld - AburaTan - DiabloRL
> Heroic Adventure - Tower of Doom - Tendrils - TheTombs

Hmmm... still 7 slots to be filled. Or maybe just 5 if I come up with
longer names... It's going to be a loooooooong summer.
--
At your service,
Kornel Kisielewicz (charonATmagma-net.pl) [http://chaos.magma-net.pl]
Carceri -- A prelude to GenRogue... Coming Soon

Kornel Kisielewicz wrote:
> ABCGi wrote:
>
>>> Well, there is a Diabloband but it's quite dead. Perhaps you are
>>> thinking of (IIRC) Hellband, which is much newer and (IMO) quite cool?
>>
>> No but I'll try it thanks! Looks like I played DiabloRL and
>> then got excited and put DiabloBand in my sig, which I had
>> also downloaded at some stage :)
>
> LOL ;-)
>
>> ABCGi ---- (abcgi@yahoo.com) ---- http://codemonkey.sunsite.dk
>> Fun RLs in rgrd that I have tested recently!
>> DoomRL - DwellerMobile - HWorld - AburaTan - DiabloRL
>> Heroic Adventure - Tower of Doom - Tendrils - TheTombs
>
> Hmmm... still 7 slots to be filled. Or maybe just 5 if I come up with
> longer names... It's going to be a loooooooong summer.

hehehe how much less effort is it to create the 2nd RL
once your have the 1st to copy and paste code from?

What order would you be doing these new RLs in? Please
include all the crazy requests you've had - even if they
go straight to the bottom!

--

abcgi@yahoo.com wrote:
>hehehe how much less effort is it to create the 2nd RL
>once your have the 1st to copy and paste code from?

Well, Danenth (based on dungeonbash) is going to be quite a lot of work,
but that's because I'm planning to refactor significant chunks of it.
*After* I've released my CD-R of bizarre algorithmic music, though.
Expect Danenth some time around the end of June.
My roguelike games page (including my BSD-licenced roguelike) can be found at:
http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~mpread/roguelikes.html
Everyone expected the Bavarian Inquisition.

ABCGi <abcgi@yahoo.com>
wrote on Tue, 03 May 2005 17:30:54 +1000:
> hehehe how much less effort is it to create the 2nd RL
> once your have the 1st to copy and paste code from?

I've reused a few methods from game to game, and refined the design
philosophy, but largely I write each one from scratch so I can fix my
prior mistakes. It only took a day from starting Noctyr to having a
moving-around-hitting-walls game. Currently, I can kill rats in a
random maze, and it's just about ready to get the random parts of the
world.

So it's helpful for the common basics, but if you're doing it right,
it still takes a lot of work.

"Gibson and I dueled among blazing stacks of books for a while. [...] The
streets were crowded with his black-suited minions and I had to turn into a
swarm of locusts and fly back to Seattle." -Neal Stephenson, /. interview

Martin Read wrote:
> abcgi@yahoo.com wrote:
>
>>hehehe how much less effort is it to create the 2nd RL
>>once your have the 1st to copy and paste code from?
>
> Well, Danenth (based on dungeonbash) is going to be quite a lot of work,
> but that's because I'm planning to refactor significant chunks of it.

Yeah Kornels DiabloRL and DoomRL look like they share a
bit of code without refactoring... meaning he has some
of the benefits of an engine without having to write
one... who knows how good his code is though??? ;P

> *After* I've released my CD-R of bizarre algorithmic music, though.

Wacky sounding... any links to mp3s?

> Expect Danenth some time around the end of June.

Mayhap it will get on the playlist :)

--
ABCGi ---- (abcgi@yahoo.com) ---- http://codemonkey.sunsite.dk
Fun RLs in rgrd that I have tested recently!
DoomRL - DwellerMobile - HWorld - AburaTan - DiabloRL
Heroic Adventure - Tower of Doom - Shuruppak - TheTombs

abcgi@yahoo.com wrote:
>Martin Read wrote:
>> Well, Danenth (based on dungeonbash) is going to be quite a lot of work,
>> but that's because I'm planning to refactor significant chunks of it.
>
>Yeah Kornels DiabloRL and DoomRL look like they share a
>bit of code without refactoring... meaning he has some
>of the benefits of an engine without having to write
>one... who knows how good his code is though??? ;P

I'm refactoring game mechanics. There will be adjectives and associated
powers for weapons (and armour, for that matter); on the other hand,
you'll need them, as resistances will no longer be binary immunity
toggles.

>> *After* I've released my CD-R of bizarre algorithmic music, though.
>
>Wacky sounding... any links to mp3s?

Just the one so far:
http://www.zen75502.zen.co.uk/cuboctahedron/Procession.ogg

(I don't do MP3. It's IP-encumbered *and* technologically inferior.)

ABCGi wrote:
> Yeah Kornels DiabloRL and DoomRL look like they share a
> bit of code without refactoring... meaning he has some
> of the benefits of an engine without having to write
> one... who knows how good his code is though??? ;P

Given the choice of language, I think it isn't hard to guess. ;)

It must be excellent code -- Mistress Compiler would not have it any
other way.

Martin Read wrote:
> abcgi@yahoo.com wrote:
>
>>Martin Read wrote:
>>
>>>Well, Danenth (based on dungeonbash) is going to be quite a lot of work,
>>>but that's because I'm planning to refactor significant chunks of it.
>>
>>Yeah Kornels DiabloRL and DoomRL look like they share a
>>bit of code without refactoring... meaning he has some
>>of the benefits of an engine without having to write
>>one... who knows how good his code is though??? ;P
>
> I'm refactoring game mechanics. There will be adjectives and associated
> powers for weapons (and armour, for that matter); on the other hand,
> you'll need them, as resistances will no longer be binary immunity
> toggles.

Hmm I'll give a try when there is a Windows binary
to download!

>>>*After* I've released my CD-R of bizarre algorithmic music, though.
>>
>>Wacky sounding... any links to mp3s?
>
> Just the one so far:
> http://www.zen75502.zen.co.uk/cuboctahedron/Procession.ogg
>
> (I don't do MP3. It's IP-encumbered *and* technologically inferior.)

Downloaded - have to see if anything I have will play it :)

--
ABCGi ---- (abcgi@yahoo.com) ---- http://codemonkey.sunsite.dk
Fun RLs in rgrd that I have tested recently!
DoomRL - DwellerMobile - HWorld - AburaTan - DiabloRL
Heroic Adventure - Tower of Doom - Shuruppak - TheTombs

ABCGi wrote:
[Regarding an ogg file]
> Downloaded - have to see if anything I have will play it :)

Winamp (the One True Media Player for Windows) will definitely play
oggs. At least, recent versions will.

Mark 'Kamikaze' Hughes wrote:
> ABCGi <abcgi@yahoo.com>
> wrote on Tue, 03 May 2005 17:30:54 +1000:
>
>>hehehe how much less effort is it to create the 2nd RL
>>once your have the 1st to copy and paste code from?
>
> I've reused a few methods from game to game, and refined the design
> philosophy, but largely I write each one from scratch so I can fix my
> prior mistakes. It only took a day from starting Noctyr to having a
> moving-around-hitting-walls game. Currently, I can kill rats in a
> random maze, and it's just about ready to get the random parts of the
> world.

So no big core library of RL functions. Do you do
stuff like LOS all over again as well or is that
one of the reused ones?

> So it's helpful for the common basics, but if you're doing it right,
> it still takes a lot of work.

Make at least 5 or 6 RLs for you wouldn't it (counting
the smiley face one)? Pretty prodigious.

--

wrote on Wed, 04 May 2005 02:51:58 +1000:
> Mark 'Kamikaze' Hughes wrote:
>> ABCGi <abcgi@yahoo.com>
>> wrote on Tue, 03 May 2005 17:30:54 +1000:
>>>hehehe how much less effort is it to create the 2nd RL
>>>once your have the 1st to copy and paste code from?
>> I've reused a few methods from game to game, and refined the design
>> philosophy, but largely I write each one from scratch so I can fix my
>> prior mistakes. It only took a day from starting Noctyr to having a
>> moving-around-hitting-walls game. Currently, I can kill rats in a
>> random maze, and it's just about ready to get the random parts of the
>> world.
> So no big core library of RL functions. Do you do
> stuff like LOS all over again as well or is that
> one of the reused ones?

Yeah, I reuse my visicalc routine in every Java game, pretty much
unchanged since Delver. I know I got the basic algorithm from somewhere
else, but I don't recall where, and there's no comment in my code. I've
tried other LOS techniques, but it's hard to beat what I have now.

>> So it's helpful for the common basics, but if you're doing it right,
>> it still takes a lot of work.
> Make at least 5 or 6 RLs for you wouldn't it (counting
> the smiley face one)? Pretty prodigious.

More than you know.

Released, I have Delver (not nearly complete, but I still scavenge
stuff from it, and it's actually a good framework to make an adventure
game in--the placeholder art is meant to be replaced), Halon Escape
(which isn't roguelike, exactly, but uses roguelike gameplay elements),
Umbra, Hephaestus 1 & 2 (they're not *quite* totally different games,
but very close, and had totally different adventures), and now Noctyr.

That's aside from Aiee! and GameScroll, my interactive fiction
systems, and a ton of other tools and apps I write for work and play.

I've also got a dead roguelike MUD and a dead 3D roguelike. Neither
will see the light of day. A Boulder Dash-like thing called Extraction,
never got it balanced the way I wanted. Long before that was my ca.1995
OS/2 C game "Quest" (never released) and my ca. 1989 Atari ST BBS
doorgame "Delver" (widely played on my and other BBSes back in the day).
I don't inflict my toy languages on the world because they're just
entertainment and language design practice for me, but I've got several
of those.

Like a novelist who can knock out one book a year, good or bad, after
a while it adds up.

Twisted One wrote:
> ABCGi wrote:
> Given the choice of language, I think it isn't hard to guess. ;)
>
> It must be excellent code -- Mistress Compiler would not have it any
> other way.

ROTFL! Can I add that to my .sig file? :-D

--
At your service,
Kornel Kisielewicz (charonATmagma-net.pl) [http://chaos.magma-net.pl]
"It must be excellent code -- Mistress Compiler would not have it any
other way." -- Twisted One

ABCGi wrote:
> Kornel Kisielewicz wrote:
>> Hmmm... still 7 slots to be filled. Or maybe just 5 if I come up with
>> longer names... It's going to be a loooooooong summer.
>
> hehehe how much less effort is it to create the 2nd RL
> once your have the 1st to copy and paste code from?

It's simple as much Valkyrie makes things simpler. The codebase of
DiabloRL is completely different from DoomRL (including the FOV
algorithm, dungeon algorithm and others).

> What order would you be doing these new RLs in? Please
> include all the crazy requests you've had - even if they
> go straight to the bottom!

LOL ;-). Once I get to GenRogue, all aothers will stop :-/. I think I'll
do Carceri first tough...
--
At your service,
Kornel Kisielewicz (charonATmagma-net.pl) [http://chaos.magma-net.pl]
"From what I've read, a lot of people believe that GenRogue
exists and will be released some day" -- Arxenia Xentrophore