Dragon Mountain - 2nd edition

Archived from groups: alt.games.adnd (More info?)

I am about to embark on converting this pack into 3.5e but was wondering if
anyone had already started, and if so, could we combine our efforts.

the_gnome
2 answers Last reply
More about dragon mountain edition
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.adnd (More info?)

    "the gnome" <news-replies@at.copperstream.co.uk> wrote in message
    >I am about to embark on converting this pack into 3.5e but was wondering if
    > anyone had already started, and if so, could we combine our efforts.

    Not converting per se to 3.5e but I AM working on translating it to NWN.
    It is a huge undertaking and I will probably never get it finished, but it
    IS
    a fun way to learn the toolset.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.adnd (More info?)

    > "the gnome" <news-replies@at.copperstream.co.uk> wrote in message
    >>I am about to embark on converting this pack into 3.5e but was
    >>wondering if
    >> anyone had already started, and if so, could we combine our efforts.
    >>
    > Not converting per se to 3.5e but I AM working on translating it to
    > NWN. It is a huge undertaking and I will probably never get it
    > finished, but it IS
    > a fun way to learn the toolset.

    That is a huge undertaking for both parties involved. I do remember
    running for a 2nd edition campaign and it was difficult to run without
    conversions. God Speed

Games Video Games