Dragon Mountain - 2nd edition

Last response: in Video Games
July 31, 2005 8:39:01 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.adnd (More info?)

I am about to embark on converting this pack into 3.5e but was wondering if
anyone had already started, and if so, could we combine our efforts.

the_gnome
July 31, 2005 11:27:28 PM

"the gnome" <news-replies@at.copperstream.co.uk> wrote in message
>I am about to embark on converting this pack into 3.5e but was wondering if
> anyone had already started, and if so, could we combine our efforts.

Not converting per se to 3.5e but I AM working on translating it to NWN.
It is a huge undertaking and I will probably never get it finished, but it
IS
a fun way to learn the toolset.
August 1, 2005 5:54:38 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.adnd (More info?)

> "the gnome" <news-replies@at.copperstream.co.uk> wrote in message
>>I am about to embark on converting this pack into 3.5e but was
>>wondering if
>> anyone had already started, and if so, could we combine our efforts.
>>
> Not converting per se to 3.5e but I AM working on translating it to
> NWN. It is a huge undertaking and I will probably never get it
> finished, but it IS
> a fun way to learn the toolset.

That is a huge undertaking for both parties involved. I do remember
running for a 2nd edition campaign and it was difficult to run without
conversions. God Speed
!