Inspiron 3800 needs battery

Where can I purchase a battery for my Inspiron 3800? I looked on the Dell
site, but could not find anything, so I was hoping there was an after-market
site that had batteries. I did a search, and there are a lot of places --
pacificbattery.com, batterysavings.com -- but want something reputable. Any
one have experience with these sites?

--
-------------------------------
remove "smooth" from my yahoo.com address.

Tony

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2001

Make sure they have a money back guarantee, buy with Visa card, that way
you're insured. If anything goes wrong you can get your money back from
Visa.

I bought my battery from a respected retailer, sure I paid 20% extra, but I
knew it was good.

"hmc" <ciaochou2@yahoo.smooth.com> wrote in message
> Where can I purchase a battery for my Inspiron 3800? I looked on the Dell
> site, but could not find anything, so I was hoping there was an
after-market
> site that had batteries. I did a search, and there are a lot of places --
> pacificbattery.com, batterysavings.com -- but want something reputable.
Any
> one have experience with these sites?
>
> --
> -------------------------------
> remove "smooth" from my yahoo.com address.

Robert

Wot part of the world?
In Asia Pacific area I order parts via the web site
https://support.ap.dell.com/ap/en/emaildell/feedback/spareparts.asp
The battery has a part number on it so it is easy to get a quote.

"hmc" <ciaochou2@yahoo.smooth.com> wrote in message
> Where can I purchase a battery for my Inspiron 3800? I looked on the Dell
> site, but could not find anything, so I was hoping there was an
after-market
> site that had batteries. I did a search, and there are a lot of places --
> pacificbattery.com, batterysavings.com -- but want something reputable.
Any
> one have experience with these sites?
>
> --
> remove "smooth" from my yahoo.com address.

Just got a i3800 battery from Pacific 2 weeks ago.
Good service, and good battery.
Bought the smaller (3000 MaH ) and they upgraded it to the 4400 MaH one.

TRENDING THREADS