NPP 0.4.1: where cursed items calculated?

I'm looking at NPP Angband source 0.4.1. Anyone know where cursed items are
calculated? Or where the cursed rate constant/variable is?

How about where the amount of random gold generated on a dungeon floor is?
Or the amount of gold dropped by a killed creature?
What .C file is that in?

Thanks!

--
Sig: Say no to fixed width HTML tables. They look terrible in most browsers.

Sheepy

A man wrote:
> I'm looking at NPP Angband source 0.4.1. Anyone know where cursed items are
> calculated? Or where the cursed rate constant/variable is?
>
> How about where the amount of random gold generated on a dungeon floor is?
> Or the amount of gold dropped by a killed creature?
> What .C file is that in?
>
> Thanks!

Angband source diving is normally better off being answered at
r.g.r.angband. Easy mistake though to make though.

;)

--
Ash Ellis

--Douglas Adams

sheepy wrote:
> A man wrote:
>
>> I'm looking at NPP Angband source 0.4.1. Anyone know where cursed
>> items are calculated? Or where the cursed rate constant/variable is?
>> How about where the amount of random gold generated on a dungeon floor
>> is? Or the amount of gold dropped by a killed creature? What .C file
>> is that in?
>> Thanks!
>>
> Angband source diving is normally better off being answered at
> r.g.r.angband. Easy mistake though to make though.
>
> ;)

Although not really a /mistake/ to post to roguelike
development about a roguelike development issue. Perhaps
post question in both...

The lack of reply might also have something to with
"A man"... who has never posted here before and may
not be likely to check for answers.

--
ABCGi ---- (abcgi@yahoo.com) ---- http://codemonkey.sunsite.dk
Fun RLs in rgrd that I have tested recently!