Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Installing ms office with usb

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
Share
January 26, 2011 4:29:52 PM

Hello,
could you please help me as i am in a little trouble. Just bought a new aspire one note book and i have a ms office 2007 disc. How do i install it. Do i have to make a copy of it onto a usb device and install it that way. Trouble is i dont know how to do that part. (install not copy)Could you please help i need it for colleg

More about : installing office usb

a b D Laptop
January 26, 2011 4:38:09 PM

Yes copy the office disk to your USB flash/hdd. Then plug the USB device into the notebook and find the setup.exe
January 29, 2011 9:11:47 AM

anonymous1 said:
Yes copy the office disk to your USB flash/hdd. Then plug the USB device into the notebook and find the setup.exe

copied ms office to notebook, only trouble is the ms office is too big to open as i have only got 1gb of memory. Have been told that i can copy access say to my usb and work from there. It increases the memory. Ihave tried this but it does not seem to work, am i doing something wrong. Seems a shame that i cant use it, there has to be a way
Related resources
a b D Laptop
January 29, 2011 12:17:08 PM

RAM should not be a problem as the minimum requirement is 256mb. What is the exact error code when you run the setup.
January 29, 2011 1:30:23 PM

anonymous1 said:
RAM should not be a problem as the minimum requirement is 256mb. What is the exact error code when you run the setup.

was told to cut and paste ms office portable to the usb but access will not open, just says at the bottom of rhe window msaccess date modified and application
a b D Laptop
January 29, 2011 1:56:02 PM

What you need to do copy all files that are on the office disk to USB device. Then plug the USB into the aspire one and double click on setup.
October 2, 2012 5:44:44 AM

petersago said:
Hello,
could you please help me as i am in a little trouble. Just bought a new aspire one note book and i have a ms office 2007 disc. How do i install it. Do i have to make a copy of it onto a usb device and install it that way. Trouble is i dont know how to do that part. (install not copy)Could you please help i need it for colleg

October 4, 2012 10:06:22 PM

petersago said:
Hello,
could you please help me as i am in a little trouble. Just bought a new aspire one note book and i have a ms office 2007 disc. How do i install it. Do i have to make a copy of it onto a usb device and install it that way. Trouble is i dont know how to do that part. (install not copy)Could you please help i need it for colleg

!