Blue screen

Got my first "blue Screen" with a message "fat corrupted" or something
like that. I can boot off a floppy to get it a command prompt. Now
what? Any way to correct of fix the FAT?

Appreciate any help.

Steve

Molly

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2004

This is a site you may want to try
http://www.experts-exchange.com/Storage/Q_20808375.html

"S. R. Sheffield" <srsheffield@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> Got my first "blue Screen" with a message "fat corrupted" or something
> like that. I can boot off a floppy to get it a command prompt. Now
> what? Any way to correct of fix the FAT?
>
> Appreciate any help.
>
> Steve

Molly

Distinguished