Blue screen

Got my first "blue Screen" with a message "fat corrupted" or something
like that. I can boot off a floppy to get it a command prompt. Now
what? Any way to correct of fix the FAT?

Appreciate any help.

Steve
2 answers Last reply
More about blue screen

    This is a site you may want to try
    http://www.experts-exchange.com/Storage/Q_20808375.html

    http://www.tek-tips.com/
    "S. R. Sheffield" <srsheffield@mindspring.com> wrote in message
    > Got my first "blue Screen" with a message "fat corrupted" or something
    > like that. I can boot off a floppy to get it a command prompt. Now
    > what? Any way to correct of fix the FAT?
    >
    > Appreciate any help.
    >
    > Steve

Dell Floppy Disk Blue Screen Command Prompt Computers