Motherboard: ASROCK 970 EXTREME 4 AM3 ATX
CPU: AMD Phenom 2 3.4 GHz
Ram: 16 gb
Windows: Windows 7 Pro - 64 bit SP1
Whenever I plug my G930 headset into my computer it downloads and installs drivers, half the time it is successful in doing so half the time it fails.
However, it should not be doing this at all I feel. I have the logitech gaming software installed and updated on my computer.
When installing the software it detects my headset and installs the drivers for it.
Not only that, my computer detects the headset and it's use as an audio controller.
What drives me crazy is no matter if Windows successfully installs the drivers or not it always appears as an "Unknown Device" on my device manager.
I have tried every single USB port on my computer and I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling them several times. Along with uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers specific to the headset.
I have no idea what is wrong with this, or why it wont work. I recently upgraded to my current motherboard but in the process did a fresh install of windows.
I have had this headset for 6 months and prior to this new mobo I had not a single issue.