New Dell 5150. Is Panda Internet Security a good choice?

I'm trying to find my way through all of the protection suites on offer. I
have ADSL via modem and do not want a router unless that is the only secure
option.

Have any contributors to this NG had experience of the Panda option?

If so please advise opinion or suggest reliable alternative.

--
Regards

Raymond Griggs

More about dell 5150 panda internet security good choice

    Give the Trend Micro Internet Security Suite a try. It's tough to beat,
    particularly given the price.

    "Raymond Griggs" <glenwood@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message

    > I'm trying to find my way through all of the protection suites on offer. I
    > have ADSL via modem and do not want a router unless that is the only
    secure
    > option.
    >
    > Have any contributors to this NG had experience of the Panda option?
    >
    > If so please advise opinion or suggest reliable alternative.
    >
    > --
    > Regards
    >
    > Raymond Griggs

    Thank you I will.

    Ray
    "Edward J. Neth" <ejn63@netscape.net> wrote in message
    > Give the Trend Micro Internet Security Suite a try. It's tough to beat,
    > particularly given the price.
    >

    > "Raymond Griggs" <glenwood@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message
    > >
    > > I'm trying to find my way through all of the protection suites on offer.
    > > have ADSL via modem and do not want a router unless that is the only
    > secure
    > > option.
    > >
    > > Have any contributors to this NG had experience of the Panda option?
    > >
    > > If so please advise opinion or suggest reliable alternative.
    > >
    > > --
    > > Regards
    > >
    > > Raymond Griggs

Dell Internet Security Panda Computers