robots, pirates, ninjas, and zombies

http://www.gamedev.net/community/contest/4e4/

Gamedev.net is having a contesting ending 31 October where the object is
to make a game that has two of: robots, pirates, ninjas, and zombies.

Seems like it wouldn't be too hard to make a roguelike that contained
all four.

--
Jim Strathmeyer

Jim Strathmeyer wrote:
> http://www.gamedev.net/community/contest/4e4/
>
> Gamedev.net is having a contesting ending 31 October where the object is
> to make a game that has two of: robots, pirates, ninjas, and zombies.
>
> Seems like it wouldn't be too hard to make a roguelike that contained
> all four.

I'm in.
--
At your service,
Kornel Kisielewicz (charonATmagma-net.pl) [http://chaos.magma-net.pl]

Kornel Kisielewicz <kisielewicz@gazeta.pl> schrieb:
> Jim Strathmeyer wrote:
>> http://www.gamedev.net/community/contest/4e4/
>>
>> Gamedev.net is having a contesting ending 31 October where the object
>> is to make a game that has two of: robots, pirates, ninjas, and
>> zombies.
>>
>> Seems like it wouldn't be too hard to make a roguelike that contained
>> all four.

> I'm in.

What? Will you finish GenRogue by then?

--
Jim Strathmeyer

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 14:34:24 -0500, Jim Strathmeyer wrote:

>http://www.gamedev.net/community/contest/4e4/
>
>Gamedev.net is having a contesting ending 31 October where the object is
>to make a game that has two of: robots, pirates, ninjas, and zombies.
>
>Seems like it wouldn't be too hard to make a roguelike that contained
>all four.

Feh. ISTR that the fighting game World Heroes 2 had ninjas and pirates
(well, one anyway) and that was about 10 years ago.
--
auric underscore underscore at hotmail dot com
*****

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 14:34:24 -0500,
strathWHATEVERIGETENOUGHSPAMANYWAYS@ipass.net (Jim Strathmeyer) tried to
confuse everyone with this message:

>http://www.gamedev.net/community/contest/4e4/
>
>Gamedev.net is having a contesting ending 31 October where the object is
>to make a game that has two of: robots, pirates, ninjas, and zombies.
>
>Seems like it wouldn't be too hard to make a roguelike that contained
>all four.

Kingdom of Loathing already has them all...

--
|a\o/r|,-------------.,---------- Timofei Shatrov aka Grue ------------.
| m"a ||FC AMKAR PERM|| mail: grue at mail.ru http://grue3.tripod.com |
| k || PWNZ J00 || Kingdom of Loathing: Grue3 lvl 18 Seal Clubber |
`-----'`-------------'`-------------------------------------------[4*72]

strathWHATEVERIGETENOUGHSPAMANYWAYS@ipass.net (Jim Strathmeyer) wrote:

>http://www.gamedev.net/community/contest/4e4/
>
>Gamedev.net is having a contesting ending 31 October where the object is
>to make a game that has two of: robots, pirates, ninjas, and zombies.
>
>Seems like it wouldn't be too hard to make a roguelike that contained
>all four.

Steamband has robot ninjas (as PCs!).

--
R. Dan Henry = danhenry@inreach.com
Dance, Puppet, dance!

Jim Strathmeyer wrote:
> Kornel Kisielewicz <kisielewicz@gazeta.pl> schrieb:
>
>>Jim Strathmeyer wrote:
>>
>>>http://www.gamedev.net/community/contest/4e4/
>>>
>>>Gamedev.net is having a contesting ending 31 October where the object
>>>is to make a game that has two of: robots, pirates, ninjas, and
>>>zombies.
>>>
>>>Seems like it wouldn't be too hard to make a roguelike that contained
>>>all four.
>
>>I'm in.
>
> What? Will you finish GenRogue by then?

Out of those GenRogue would probably have only Zombies ;-). No, I was
inspired and have another idea -- of a mix between a RPG/Roguelike and
an action game featuring Zombies and Robots (look at Doom -- it features
zombies and *almost* features Robots)...
--
At your service,
Kornel Kisielewicz (charonATmagma-net.pl) [http://chaos.magma-net.pl]
"Well, the philosophy of the World of Shadows is based on most of the
degenerate, immoral and foremost amoral philosophical beliefs of our
world exagarated to the maximum." --Anubis

Jim Strathmeyer napisa³(a):
> http://www.gamedev.net/community/contest/4e4/
>
> Gamedev.net is having a contesting ending 31 October where the object is
> to make a game that has two of: robots, pirates, ninjas, and zombies.
>
> Seems like it wouldn't be too hard to make a roguelike that contained
> all four.

It seems that even if I finish my game by October I have no chances. :(

--
Milesss
m i l e s s s @ i n t e r i a . p l

R. Dan Henry wrote:
> On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 14:34:24 -0500,
> strathWHATEVERIGETENOUGHSPAMANYWAYS@ipass.net (Jim Strathmeyer) wrote:
>
>>http://www.gamedev.net/community/contest/4e4/
>>
>>Gamedev.net is having a contesting ending 31 October where the object is
>>to make a game that has two of: robots, pirates, ninjas, and zombies.
>>
>>Seems like it wouldn't be too hard to make a roguelike that contained
>>all four.
>
> Steamband has robot ninjas (as PCs!).

Joe Pineapples [ABC Warriors].

--
ABCGi ---- (abcgi@yahoo.com) ---- http://codemonkey.sunsite.dk
..Hajo's H-World - RogueLike/RPG Engine SourceForge Project...

TRENDING THREADS