Sign in with
Your question

Cables for Belkin Rack Console model F1DC101H

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
October 5, 2012 8:38:01 AM

Hi All,

I just bought a refurbished Belkin Rack Console F1DC101H. All the cables are missing.
I has a single parallel port to connect to. It is a 25 pin standard connector DB-25 (like for the old printers).
I 'd like to connect that to my server with VGA - USB (or PS2) but I can't find a cable.
Here is a pic of that connector:
https://picasaweb.google.com/raphaelh/October52012#5795...

I check with Belkin support but all the cable the recommend me are with different cables with 50 pins connector which are used for KVM's, but my unit doesn't have a KVM.

Does anybody knows about that 25 pins port?
If someone has a similar product with that port how is it connected?
Is the connector I have functioning with has a daisy chain input for Belkins KVM's?

Any help is appreciated!!!

thanks,
raphael
October 16, 2012 12:22:35 PM

Anyone???
Or does anyone a better forum for that question?

cheers
raphael
m
l
October 16, 2012 12:22:58 PM

Anyone???
Or does anyone a better forum for that question?

cheers
raphael
m
l
September 4, 2013 10:33:31 PM

I'm giving your thread a bump and wanted to see if anyone has come up with a solution. I've also purchased one of these consoles and thought I had it figured out, but didn't. The literature says it is compatible with the Belkin Pro3 KVMs, so I purchased a Belkin Pro3 (F1DA104Z). I thought the 25 pin cable on the console would attach to the 25 pin output port on the KVM ... but that does not appear to work. I am using a Belkin F1D108-CBL to attach to the KVM and I'm using F1D9401 cables to connect to the servers ... but I still get an indication on the screen that it does not see a signal.
That made me take a step back and now I'm thinking the 25 pin port on the back of the F1D101H is really just for a 25 pin KVM cable ... like the F1D9300 or F1D9301. This would then attach into the VGA and PS2/USB ports on the KVM switch.
So I'm looking to see if you ever got a solution.

m
l
!