  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
June 22, 2005 1:55:37 PM

Good day to you, people of rgrd.

As you must know, a 'contest' is being held for the election of the new
logo for the roguebasin. I suggest a deadline in Sunday, June 26 for
the submition of new logos; we will then proceed to the election of the
logo.

Thank you all,

Slash
http://peltkore.net/~szdev

More about : roguebasin logo contest

Anonymous
June 22, 2005 11:09:47 PM

The Wed, 22 Jun 2005 09:55:37 -0700, after eating far too many mushrooms
of confusion SZDev - Slash wrote:

> Good day to you, people of rgrd.
>
> As you must know, a 'contest' is being held for the election of the new
> logo for the roguebasin. I suggest a deadline in Sunday, June 26 for the
> submition of new logos; we will then proceed to the election of the logo.

Just to make it clear, the url of the wiki is at:
http://roguebasin.t-o-m-e.net/

And the contest is there:
http://roguebasin.t-o-m-e.net/index.php/The_Roguebasin_...

Have fun!

--
DarkGod comes from | Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards
the hells for YOU ! :)  | because they are subtle and quick to anger.

On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 17:09:47 GMT, DarkGod wrote

> The Wed, 22 Jun 2005 09:55:37 -0700, after eating far too many
> mushrooms of confusion SZDev - Slash wrote:
>
>> Good day to you, people of rgrd.
>>
>> As you must know, a 'contest' is being held for the election of the
>> new logo for the roguebasin. I suggest a deadline in Sunday, June 26
>> for the submition of new logos; we will then proceed to the election
>> of the logo.

Some nice logos there! And I hope you don't mind me submitting on behalf
of someone else.

> Just to make it clear, the url of the wiki is at:
> http://roguebasin.t-o-m-e.net/
>
> And the contest is there:
> http://roguebasin.t-o-m-e.net/index.php/The_Roguebasin_...
>
> Have fun!

Great idea for a roguelike wiki, whoever came up with it! Let it fill
with articles and prosper for years to come.

--
Kostatus
kostatus at ihug dot co dot nz

SZDev - Slash napisał(a):
[...]

I probably have missed something. Where or to whom should I submit my logos?

--
Milesss
m i l e s s s @ i n t e r i a . p l

At Sat, 25 Jun 2005 20:21:07 +0200,
Milesss wrote:

> SZDev - Slash napisa?(a):
> [...]
>
> I probably have missed something. Where or to whom should I submit my logos?

Put them here:
http://roguebasin.t-o-m-e.net/index.php/The_Roguebasin_...

It's a wiki. You can edit it.

--