Toshiba down arrow key replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

chey1963

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2011
So.. without thinking of my coffee in hand while I started to scroll while reading an article this morning, I spilled some on my laptop. Just a drop went under my down arrow. So, thinking it would come off easily and I just dry it up and stick the key back on, I took it off. Yea.. now I can't get it back on. Thinking the whole key thing needs replacing. How easy is to to replace? I'm afraid of taking the clip assembly off now. The assembly isn't laying flat like the other keys do when taken off. Can hardly wait to hear what my husband says about this latest thing I've done... lol
Toshiba Satellite A215-S7422

chey1963

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2011
Thanks guys. :) Got it replaced through the replacementlaptopkeys as suggested. Ordered it on Tuesday, received it Saturday.
My husband's response was exactly what I thought. Anything with push buttons... I still owe him a calculator that was over $100.. lol

chey1963

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2011

Bookmarked this site so I can always refer it to others. ... or myself again :eek: I'm usually reluctant to use any site unheard of without seeing others mentioning it. In this case, I felt confident to use it. Thanks again! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.