[Roguebasin] Logo selection

Last response: in Video Games
June 27, 2005 10:29:54 AM

Hello All!

Thank you all for submitting your logos for the roguebasin! we now have
19 logos from 8 roguelikers, and now it is time to decide for one! :D

The following are the votation guidelines:
* You can vote for 3 logos, indicating them by the Author name and the
version number.
* You can't vote for your own logos
* You can only vote once

Note: you can vote even if you didnt submit logos

May the best logo wins!

--
Slash
http://peltkore.net/~szdev

SZDev - Slash ha escrito:
> Hello All!
>
> Thank you all for submitting your logos for the roguebasin! we now have
> 19 logos from 8 roguelikers, and now it is time to decide for one! :D
>
> The following are the votation guidelines:
> * You can vote for 3 logos, indicating them by the Author name and the
> version number.
> * You can't vote for your own logos
> * You can only vote once
>
> Note: you can vote even if you didnt submit logos

My votes:

Sheep version 3
Dwarfose version 4
Milesss version 1 (it would be nicer with a lighter blue though :)  )

--
Slash
http://peltkore.net/~szdev

SZDev - Slash ha escrito:
> Hello All!
>
> Thank you all for submitting your logos for the roguebasin! we now have
> 19 logos from 8 roguelikers, and now it is time to decide for one! :D
>
> The following are the votation guidelines:
> * You can vote for 3 logos, indicating them by the Author name and the
> version number.
> * You can't vote for your own logos
> * You can only vote once
>
> Note: you can vote even if you didnt submit logos
>
> May the best logo wins!

Vasilis (the creator of papaki) is having issues with his usenet
access, but has asked me to post his votes for:

Ethaniel's Version 1
Slash
TheSheeps's Version 2

--
Slash
Related resources

#1: Milesss Logo 1
#2: Kornel Logo 2
#3: Kaleth Logo 1

If I got a chance to vote for a fourth, it would be TheSheep #2. :)

- Joseph Hewitt
Anonymous
June 27, 2005 7:37:57 PM

"SZDev - Slash" <java.koder@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Hello All!
>
> Thank you all for submitting your logos for the roguebasin! we now have
> 19 logos from 8 roguelikers, and now it is time to decide for one! :D
>
> The following are the votation guidelines:
> * You can vote for 3 logos, indicating them by the Author name and the
> version number.
> * You can't vote for your own logos
> * You can only vote once

[snip]
1. Kornel V2
2. Kornel V1
3. Milesss 1

copx
Anonymous
June 27, 2005 7:59:44 PM

At 27 Jun 2005 06:29:54 -0700,
SZDev - Slash wrote:

> Hello All!
>
> Thank you all for submitting your logos for the roguebasin! we now have
> 19 logos from 8 roguelikers, and now it is time to decide for one! :D
>
> The following are the votation guidelines:
> * You can vote for 3 logos, indicating them by the Author name and the
> version number.
> * You can't vote for your own logos
> * You can only vote once
>
> Note: you can vote even if you didnt submit logos
>
> May the best logo wins!

1. Poulpy
2. Kaleth
3. Kornel v2

--
Radomir `The Sheep' Dopieralski @**@_
(==) 3 Yawn?

SZDev - Slash napisał(a):
> Hello All!
>
> Thank you all for submitting your logos for the roguebasin! we now have
> 19 logos from 8 roguelikers, and now it is time to decide for one! :D
>
> The following are the votation guidelines:
> * You can vote for 3 logos, indicating them by the Author name and the
> version number.
> * You can't vote for your own logos
> * You can only vote once
>
> Note: you can vote even if you didnt submit logos
>
> May the best logo wins!

[...]

My votes for
http://roguebasin.t-o-m-e.net/index.php/The_Roguebasin_... logos:

* Poulpy's logo,
* TheSheep's logo version 1,
* Ethaniel's logo version 2.

--
Milesss
m i l e s s s @ i n t e r i a . p l

The Mon, 27 Jun 2005 06:29:54 -0700, after eating far too many mushrooms
of confusion SZDev - Slash wrote:

> Hello All!
>
> Thank you all for submitting your logos for the roguebasin! we now have 19
> logos from 8 roguelikers, and now it is time to decide for one! :D
>
> The following are the votation guidelines: * You can vote for 3 logos,
> indicating them by the Author name and the version number.
> * You can't vote for your own logos
> * You can only vote once
>
> Note: you can vote even if you didnt submit logos
>
> May the best logo wins!

1) Kornel 1
2) TheSheep 3
3) TheSheep 2

--
DarkGod comes from | Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards
the hells for YOU ! :)  | because they are subtle and quick to anger.

On 27 Jun 2005 06:29:54 -0700, "SZDev - Slash" <java.koder@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Hello All!
>
>Thank you all for submitting your logos for the roguebasin! we now have
>19 logos from 8 roguelikers, and now it is time to decide for one! :D
>
>The following are the votation guidelines:
>* You can vote for 3 logos, indicating them by the Author name and the
>version number.
>* You can't vote for your own logos
>* You can only vote once

My votes are for:

Sheep's Logo #3
Sheep's Logo #1
Slash's Logo

--
R. Dan Henry = danhenry@inreach.com
Dance, Puppet, dance!

SZDev - Slash ha escrito:
> Hello All!
>
> Thank you all for submitting your logos for the roguebasin! we now have
> 19 logos from 8 roguelikers, and now it is time to decide for one! :D
>
> The following are the votation guidelines:
> * You can vote for 3 logos, indicating them by the Author name and the
> version number.
> * You can't vote for your own logos
> * You can only vote once

Yesterday I added 2 other versions of the logo, I know some people have
voted already but if you want to see them they are at

--
Slash
Anonymous

Milesss napisał(a):
[...]
> * Ethaniel's logo version 2.

I wanted to vote for Ethaniel's logo version 1.

--
Milesss
m i l e s s s @ i n t e r i a . p l

SZDev - Slash <java.koder@gmail.com> wrote:
[ ... ]

My votes go to:

* Sheep 3
* Sheep 1
* Poulpy

--
Gero Kunter (gero.kunter@epost.de)
Anonymous

SZDev - Slash napisał(a):
> Hello All!
>
> Thank you all for submitting your logos for the roguebasin! we now have
> 19 logos from 8 roguelikers, and now it is time to decide for one! :D
>
> The following are the votation guidelines:
> * You can vote for 3 logos, indicating them by the Author name and the
> version number.
> * You can't vote for your own logos
> * You can only vote once
>
> Note: you can vote even if you didnt submit logos
>
> May the best logo wins!
>
> --
> Slash
> http://peltkore.net/~szdev

I think here is the best place for voting. Rules are described above.

--
Milesss
m i l e s s s @ i n t e r i a . p l