[Roguebasin] Logo selection

Hello All!

Thank you all for submitting your logos for the roguebasin! we now have
19 logos from 8 roguelikers, and now it is time to decide for one! :D

The following are the votation guidelines:
* You can vote for 3 logos, indicating them by the Author name and the
version number.
* You can't vote for your own logos
* You can only vote once

Note: you can vote even if you didnt submit logos

May the best logo wins!

--
Slash
http://peltkore.net/~szdev

    SZDev - Slash ha escrito:
    > Hello All!
    >
    > Thank you all for submitting your logos for the roguebasin! we now have
    > 19 logos from 8 roguelikers, and now it is time to decide for one! :D
    >
    > The following are the votation guidelines:
    > * You can vote for 3 logos, indicating them by the Author name and the
    > version number.
    > * You can't vote for your own logos
    > * You can only vote once
    >
    > Note: you can vote even if you didnt submit logos

    My votes:

    Sheep version 3
    Dwarfose version 4
    Milesss version 1 (it would be nicer with a lighter blue though :) )

    --
    Slash
    http://peltkore.net/~szdev

    SZDev - Slash ha escrito:
    > Hello All!
    >
    > Thank you all for submitting your logos for the roguebasin! we now have
    > 19 logos from 8 roguelikers, and now it is time to decide for one! :D
    >
    > The following are the votation guidelines:
    > * You can vote for 3 logos, indicating them by the Author name and the
    > version number.
    > * You can't vote for your own logos
    > * You can only vote once
    >
    > Note: you can vote even if you didnt submit logos
    >
    > May the best logo wins!

    Vasilis (the creator of papaki) is having issues with his usenet
    access, but has asked me to post his votes for:

    Ethaniel's Version 1
    Slash
    TheSheeps's Version 2

    --
    Slash
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.development (More info?)

    #1: Milesss Logo 1
    #2: Kornel Logo 2
    #3: Kaleth Logo 1

    If I got a chance to vote for a fourth, it would be TheSheep #2. :)

    - Joseph Hewitt
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.development (More info?)

    "SZDev - Slash" <java.koder@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > Hello All!
    >
    > Thank you all for submitting your logos for the roguebasin! we now have
    > 19 logos from 8 roguelikers, and now it is time to decide for one! :D
    >
    > The following are the votation guidelines:
    > * You can vote for 3 logos, indicating them by the Author name and the
    > version number.
    > * You can't vote for your own logos
    > * You can only vote once

    [snip]
    1. Kornel V2
    2. Kornel V1
    3. Milesss 1

    copx
  5. Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.development (More info?)

    At 27 Jun 2005 06:29:54 -0700,
    SZDev - Slash wrote:

    > Hello All!
    >
    > Thank you all for submitting your logos for the roguebasin! we now have
    > 19 logos from 8 roguelikers, and now it is time to decide for one! :D
    >
    > The following are the votation guidelines:
    > * You can vote for 3 logos, indicating them by the Author name and the
    > version number.
    > * You can't vote for your own logos
    > * You can only vote once
    >
    > Note: you can vote even if you didnt submit logos
    >
    > May the best logo wins!

    1. Poulpy
    2. Kaleth
    3. Kornel v2

    --
    Radomir `The Sheep' Dopieralski @**@_
    (==) 3 Yawn?

    SZDev - Slash napisał(a):
    > Hello All!
    >
    > Thank you all for submitting your logos for the roguebasin! we now have
    > 19 logos from 8 roguelikers, and now it is time to decide for one! :D
    >
    > The following are the votation guidelines:
    > * You can vote for 3 logos, indicating them by the Author name and the
    > version number.
    > * You can't vote for your own logos
    > * You can only vote once
    >
    > Note: you can vote even if you didnt submit logos
    >
    > May the best logo wins!

    [...]

    My votes for
    http://roguebasin.t-o-m-e.net/index.php/The_Roguebasin_Logo_contest logos:

    * Poulpy's logo,
    * TheSheep's logo version 1,
    * Ethaniel's logo version 2.

    --
    Milesss
    m i l e s s s @ i n t e r i a . p l

    The Mon, 27 Jun 2005 06:29:54 -0700, after eating far too many mushrooms
    of confusion SZDev - Slash wrote:

    > Hello All!
    >
    > Thank you all for submitting your logos for the roguebasin! we now have 19
    > logos from 8 roguelikers, and now it is time to decide for one! :D
    >
    > The following are the votation guidelines: * You can vote for 3 logos,
    > indicating them by the Author name and the version number.
    > * You can't vote for your own logos
    > * You can only vote once
    >
    > Note: you can vote even if you didnt submit logos
    >
    > May the best logo wins!

    1) Kornel 1
    2) TheSheep 3
    3) TheSheep 2

    --
    DarkGod comes from | Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards
    the hells for YOU ! :) | because they are subtle and quick to anger.

    On 27 Jun 2005 06:29:54 -0700, "SZDev - Slash" <java.koder@gmail.com>
    wrote:

    >Hello All!
    >
    >Thank you all for submitting your logos for the roguebasin! we now have
    >19 logos from 8 roguelikers, and now it is time to decide for one! :D
    >
    >The following are the votation guidelines:
    >* You can vote for 3 logos, indicating them by the Author name and the
    >version number.
    >* You can't vote for your own logos
    >* You can only vote once

    My votes are for:

    Sheep's Logo #3
    Sheep's Logo #1
    Slash's Logo

    --
    R. Dan Henry = danhenry@inreach.com
    Dance, Puppet, dance!

    SZDev - Slash ha escrito:
    > Hello All!
    >
    > Thank you all for submitting your logos for the roguebasin! we now have
    > 19 logos from 8 roguelikers, and now it is time to decide for one! :D
    >
    > The following are the votation guidelines:
    > * You can vote for 3 logos, indicating them by the Author name and the
    > version number.
    > * You can't vote for your own logos
    > * You can only vote once

    Yesterday I added 2 other versions of the logo, I know some people have
    voted already but if you want to see them they are at

    --
    Slash
  10. Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.development (More info?)

    Milesss napisał(a):
    [...]
    > * Ethaniel's logo version 2.

    I wanted to vote for Ethaniel's logo version 1.

    --
    Milesss
    m i l e s s s @ i n t e r i a . p l

    SZDev - Slash <java.koder@gmail.com> wrote:
    [ ... ]

    My votes go to:

    * Sheep 3
    * Sheep 1
    * Poulpy

    --
    Gero Kunter (gero.kunter@epost.de)
  12. Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.development (More info?)

    SZDev - Slash napisał(a):
    > Hello All!
    >
    > Thank you all for submitting your logos for the roguebasin! we now have
    > 19 logos from 8 roguelikers, and now it is time to decide for one! :D
    >
    > The following are the votation guidelines:
    > * You can vote for 3 logos, indicating them by the Author name and the
    > version number.
    > * You can't vote for your own logos
    > * You can only vote once
    >
    > Note: you can vote even if you didnt submit logos
    >
    > May the best logo wins!
    >
    > --
    > Slash
    > http://peltkore.net/~szdev

    I think here is the best place for voting. Rules are described above.

    --
    Milesss
    m i l e s s s @ i n t e r i a . p l

Development Games Video Games