Dell vostro 3300 laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

yogeshmeher

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2011
i have one query regarding dell vostro 3300 laptop i would like to ask you following question please assist me as soon as possible 1) what is the maximum heat generate by the laptop?
2)for how long the machine can be kept on while processing different simulations.
3)what is the position of the fan (on lower panel or side panel)
4) what is the back up ?

thanks & regards

Unfortunately none of what you said solved his problems.

1) what is the maximum heat generate by the laptop?
Depends greatly on the processor used, and the video card (dedicated or intergrated) Processors with a higher TDP are more likely to produce more heat than processors with a lower TDP. Also intergrated graphics will produce less heat (and less 3D performance) than dedicated cards.

2)for how long the machine can be kept on while processing different simulations.
Depends on the specific work load. Is it using primarly the CPU? or is it using the CPU+GPU, or just the GPU. Also your power savings settigns set in windows will change battery life. However if you mean on when it is plugged in, I imagine as long as you have electricity.

3)what is the position of the fan (on lower panel or side panel)
I am not 100% sure of but it looks like the heat vents out the left side from pictures I found on google.

4) what is the back up ?
What do you mean? Like backing up the hard drive's data? Windows has its own included backup software, but you will need an external hard drive to back it up on. Could you be more specfic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS