Dont have a front panel.....want to change ear-piece setting to back panel...hel

i dont have frontpanel...but my ear-piece setting is somehow in front panel.....want to change the setting to back panel...using window 7 ...plzHELP
2 answers Last reply
More about dont front panel want change piece setting back panel
  1. That will probably require a change in your BIOS/UEFI setup.
  2. It will default to the front panel. You should be able to plug your earpiece into the output off the motherboard without changing anything. But to change your audio device configuration go to control panel/sound/configure. You will need admin privs to do this.
Ask a new question

Read More

Drivers Front Panel Windows 7