Seeking Guild screenshots

Antoine

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2003

The screenshots at guildgame.com are kinda bland and unexciting. And
out of date... Has anyone got a good screenshot to contribute?

Use the '!' key to dump a screenshot and email it to me at
mail@guildgame.com, I'll stick it on the site (and indicate that you
were the contributor).

Preferably it should show you in a dangerous or embarrassing situation,
or having just found a big cache of loot, or something like that...

A.

Antoine

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2003

Antoine wrote:
> The screenshots at guildgame.com are kinda bland and unexciting. And
> out of date... Has anyone got a good screenshot to contribute?
>
> Use the '!' key to dump a screenshot and email it to me at
> mail@guildgame.com, I'll stick it on the site (and indicate that you
> were the contributor).
>
> Preferably it should show you in a dangerous or embarrassing situation,
> or having just found a big cache of loot, or something like that...
>
> A.

Sorry, address got munged, it should be mail @ guildgame.com (remove
spaces)

Antoine wrote:
> The screenshots at guildgame.com are kinda bland and unexciting. And
> out of date... Has anyone got a good screenshot to contribute?
Not yet, but count me in!
--
Kaleth, downloading the latest Guild release...