[Roguebasin] Vote for logo result

Last response: in Video Games
July 5, 2005 1:08:34 PM

Hello *!

The time for votation is over... and these are the final results:

KornelV1-7
SheepV3-7
MilessV1-5
KornelV2-4
Kaleth-4
SlashV2-3
MilessV2-3
Poulpy-3
SheepV1-3
SlashV1-2
DwarfoseV4-2
EthanielV1-2
SheepV2-2
EthanielV4-1

Total 48 votes by 18 humans

Looks like there is a draw between the Kornel version 1 and the_Sheep
version 3!

I suggest we make a final vote to decide between them...

My vote goes for The_Sheep Version 3

Thanks,

--
Slash
http://peltkore.net/~szdev

I hope this doesnt get like a popularity contest ;)

Kornel gets my vote, it seems more symbolic.

T.
Anonymous
July 5, 2005 2:44:37 PM

Sheep v3
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
July 5, 2005 2:51:22 PM

It seems to me that kornel's is more symbolic of roguelikes in
general, while sheep's is more symbolic of development of roguelikes.
I'll go with sheep's
Anonymous
July 5, 2005 3:50:18 PM

On 5 Jul 2005 09:08:34 -0700, "SZDev - Slash" <java.koder@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Looks like there is a draw between the Kornel version 1 and the_Sheep
>version 3!
>
>I suggest we make a final vote to decide between them...

Baa!

(That's a vote for the Sheep.)

--
R. Dan Henry = danhenry@inreach.com
Anonymous

SZDev - Slash wrote:
> Looks like there is a draw between the Kornel version 1 and the_Sheep
> version 3!

Argh! Two of the logos that I voted before! And now have to decide...
I really like the two of them, but I choose The_Sheep version 3.
--
Kaleth, voting from a realm deep into the mountains...
Anonymous

SZDev - Slash wrote:
> Hello *!
>
> The time for votation is over... and these are the final results:
>
> KornelV1-7
> SheepV3-7

That's so wierd. I heard that generally people liked V2 better...

Well, unsurprisingly, my vote goes for Sheep V3 ;-)
--
At your service,
Kornel Kisielewicz (charonATmagma-net.pl) [http://chaos.magma-net.pl]

I didn't vote before, but if I did it would have been for Sheep v3.

--
Glen
L:p yt E+++ T-- R+ P+++ D+ G+ F:*band !RL RLA-

SZDev - Slash wrote:
> Hello *!
>
> The time for votation is over... and these are the final results:
>
> KornelV1-7
> SheepV3-7
> MilessV1-5
> KornelV2-4
> Kaleth-4
> SlashV2-3
> MilessV2-3
> Poulpy-3
> SheepV1-3
> SlashV1-2
> DwarfoseV4-2
> EthanielV1-2
> SheepV2-2
> EthanielV4-1
>
> Total 48 votes by 18 humans
>
> Looks like there is a draw between the Kornel version 1 and the_Sheep
> version 3!
>
> I suggest we make a final vote to decide between them...
>
> My vote goes for The_Sheep Version 3
>
> Thanks,
>
> --
> Slash
> http://peltkore.net/~szdev

Or I break the tie and vote for the sheep (I didn't vote b4)

--
ABCGi ---- (abcgi@yahoo.com) ---- http://codemonkey.sunsite.dk
..Hajo's H-World - RogueLike/RPG Engine SourceForge Project...

Uhm, excellent idea,
cant you just with a nifty php expression rotate between the three
winners ?

T.
July 8, 2005 8:09:34 PM

SZDev - Slash <java.koder@gmail.com> wrote:
> The time for votation is over... and these are the final results:
<SNIP>
> I suggest we make a final vote to decide between them...

I guess I shall repeat my vote for Kornel v1, but I'll be perfectly
happy to see either very fine logo. :)

--jude hungerford
Anonymous
July 8, 2005 10:57:54 PM

"konijn_" wrote:
>Uhm, excellent idea,
>cant you just with a nifty php expression rotate between the three
>winners ?

I think that's a great idea!

Cheers,
Kronikarz