[Roguebasin] Vote for logo result

Hello *!

The time for votation is over... and these are the final results:

KornelV1-7
SheepV3-7
MilessV1-5
KornelV2-4
Kaleth-4
SlashV2-3
MilessV2-3
Poulpy-3
SheepV1-3
SlashV1-2
DwarfoseV4-2
EthanielV1-2
SheepV2-2
EthanielV4-1

Total 48 votes by 18 humans

Looks like there is a draw between the Kornel version 1 and the_Sheep
version 3!

I suggest we make a final vote to decide between them...

My vote goes for The_Sheep Version 3

Thanks,

--
Slash
http://peltkore.net/~szdev

    I hope this doesnt get like a popularity contest ;)

    Kornel gets my vote, it seems more symbolic.

    T.
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.development (More info?)

    Sheep v3
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.development (More info?)

    It seems to me that kornel's is more symbolic of roguelikes in
    general, while sheep's is more symbolic of development of roguelikes.
    I'll go with sheep's
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.development (More info?)

    On 5 Jul 2005 09:08:34 -0700, "SZDev - Slash" <java.koder@gmail.com>
    wrote:

    >Looks like there is a draw between the Kornel version 1 and the_Sheep
    >version 3!
    >
    >I suggest we make a final vote to decide between them...

    Baa!

    (That's a vote for the Sheep.)

    --
    R. Dan Henry = danhenry@inreach.com
  5. Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.development (More info?)

    SZDev - Slash wrote:
    > Looks like there is a draw between the Kornel version 1 and the_Sheep
    > version 3!

    Argh! Two of the logos that I voted before! And now have to decide...
    I really like the two of them, but I choose The_Sheep version 3.
    --
    Kaleth, voting from a realm deep into the mountains...
  6. Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.development (More info?)

    Kornel v1

    Cheers,
    Kronikarz

    --
    Sent via Gamer Newsgroups
    http://www.gamernewsgroups.com

    SZDev - Slash wrote:
    > Hello *!
    >
    > The time for votation is over... and these are the final results:
    >
    > KornelV1-7
    > SheepV3-7

    That's so wierd. I heard that generally people liked V2 better...

    Well, unsurprisingly, my vote goes for Sheep V3 ;-)
    --
    At your service,
    Kornel Kisielewicz (charonATmagma-net.pl) [http://chaos.magma-net.pl]

    I didn't vote before, but if I did it would have been for Sheep v3.

    --
    Glen
    L:Pyt E+++ T-- R+ P+++ D+ G+ F:*band !RL RLA-

    SZDev - Slash wrote:
    > Hello *!
    >
    > The time for votation is over... and these are the final results:
    >
    > KornelV1-7
    > SheepV3-7
    > MilessV1-5
    > KornelV2-4
    > Kaleth-4
    > SlashV2-3
    > MilessV2-3
    > Poulpy-3
    > SheepV1-3
    > SlashV1-2
    > DwarfoseV4-2
    > EthanielV1-2
    > SheepV2-2
    > EthanielV4-1
    >
    > Total 48 votes by 18 humans
    >
    > Looks like there is a draw between the Kornel version 1 and the_Sheep
    > version 3!
    >
    > I suggest we make a final vote to decide between them...
    >
    > My vote goes for The_Sheep Version 3
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > --
    > Slash
    > http://peltkore.net/~szdev

    Or I break the tie and vote for the sheep (I didn't vote b4)

    --
    ABCGi ---- (abcgi@yahoo.com) ---- http://codemonkey.sunsite.dk
    ..Hajo's H-World - RogueLike/RPG Engine SourceForge Project...

    Uhm, excellent idea,
    cant you just with a nifty php expression rotate between the three
    winners ?

    T.
  11. Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.development (More info?)

    SZDev - Slash <java.koder@gmail.com> wrote:
    > The time for votation is over... and these are the final results:
    <SNIP>
    > I suggest we make a final vote to decide between them...

    I guess I shall repeat my vote for Kornel v1, but I'll be perfectly
    happy to see either very fine logo. :)

    --jude hungerford
  12. Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.development (More info?)

    "konijn_" wrote:
    >Uhm, excellent idea,
    >cant you just with a nifty php expression rotate between the three
    >winners ?

    I think that's a great idea!

    Cheers,
    Kronikarz