Redundant My Music/Pictures Folders?

mark

Just cleaning things up a bit before backing up a XP machine and noticed
that there is a copy of the MY MUSIC folder in the MY PICTURES folder and a
copy of the MY PICTURES folder in the MY MUSIC folder. I understand these
are system folders but is one supposed to contain a redundant copy of the
other or have I got something screwed up?

No. You have something screwed up.
"Mark" <granmark@DELETEyahoo.com> wrote in message
> Just cleaning things up a bit before backing up a XP machine and noticed
> that there is a copy of the MY MUSIC folder in the MY PICTURES folder and
> copy of the MY PICTURES folder in the MY MUSIC folder. I understand these
> are system folders but is one supposed to contain a redundant copy of the
> other or have I got something screwed up?

Jenny

They are just folders. It's no big deal. You can create folders any way
you want just as
you could in a filing cabinet. You probably did copy the folders
accidentally but it is an
easy fix and no big deal.