China ... train wreck ... possibly hit by UFO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/25/world/asia/25train.html

Jeeze ... hope they are all ok ...

Photos on the popular Weibo microblogging service showed backhoes burying the wrecked train near the site. Critics said the wreckage needed to be carefully examined for causes of the malfunction, but the railway ministry said that the trains contain valuable national technology and could not be left in the open in case it fell into the wrong hands.

WTF ???

The last bit of the title of this thread was made up ... I was trying to entice badge out of his slumber.

My apologies for misleading people ... since Iv'e never done that before and always been truthful

Sincerely,

Speaker of the ...

wanamingo

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2011
Even though I dont think it was a UFO....Something odd is up this isn't just your usual Chinese fluff. They could have gotten that train covered or out of there why bury it?

It just doesn't make sense, and then the obvious lie(Or just misinformation) about what happened makes me think they were doing something they weren't supposed to be doing on that train. Im sure Obama had something to do with this.........

super-8-train-derailment.jpg

I was waiting for the likes of Fuad to write an article that detailed the type of UFO that derailed the train ... but it is much more likely that the F-20 chines Stealth fighter crashed into it fter the turbopump failed ... since their existing J-10's can't fly operationally more than 30 hrs without a complete engine rebuild.

The factory that makes their copied Ruskie engines seems to apply the same engineering principles thet they use on cheap exported garden chairs ... I believe tha factory that makes the trains uses a similar approach.

Maybe the train driver had trouble with the manual for the train ... just like we do with the assembly bit regarding the garden chairs.

I feel so sorry for the mourners at the bridge trying to come to grips with the loss of their relatives.

I hear the enquiry into the crash may take at least 12 minutes and have a panel comprising a butcher, a baker, and possibly a candle stick maker but this is more likely to be a CNC lathe operator at this late stage.

More news as I translate it ...

Status
Not open for further replies.