AMD is doing the Seminars again! YAY

G

www.amd.com

says they are doing those travelling seminars again!

YAY

I love those
i went to the Athlon one, and they were giving away tons of free stuff and processors etc..

Im going to go again.
Yay!

-- They have found a way to harness the power of a thunderstorm and expell it with great force!--

G

I'd like to go in Toronto too but what should I say when they are asking for information about my (non-existant) business?

G

You dont need a business to get in

at the time when i was like 15 i was building computers for friends and i had accounts at some amd contacts in like computer wholesalers etc...

anyways thats how i got in <b> BUT </b> when i got there i was told 50% of the people there were just normal people just interested in going and u can go free
anyone can!

Check amd.com for like contacts and wholesalers
and call them

its actually really fun
free food and drinks and awsome systems

-- They have found a way to harness the power of a thunderstorm and expell it with great force!--

G

It's pretty easy to sign up. I'm going to the one in Vancouver. Although I have a business, but I'm sure anyone can get in if they want. Free food, cool prizes, and you get to be on the down low of the low down on everything AMD. Why wouldn't you go!?!

--
Free us from these chains, let us slip these bonds and touch the sky with our imagination.

TRENDING THREADS