Sign in with
Your question
Closed

How to hack into my admin account on laptop

Last response: in Windows 7
January 15, 2013 2:13:15 AM

Hello,
alright so heres my problem.
my step dad left my mom and he was the admin on the laptop and i want to play diablo3 but i cant freakin install it cause it pps up with enter the admin password which i dont have and when i ask him for it he wont give it to us like some stupid joke but my mom has programs on here as well so i cant delete anything... WHAT DO I DO!!???
a b $ Windows 7
January 15, 2013 2:14:30 AM

Unfortunately, we have no way to prove you legitimately own the computer you're asking for assistance with.

It's actually against forum rules for anyone to assist with hacking, removing, or bypassing a password.

Please refer to this thread for further assistance.
Score
January 15, 2013 2:16:28 AM

then how do i prove this is our laptp?
Score
Related resources

Best solution

a b $ Windows 7
January 15, 2013 2:22:09 AM

Daviolence said:
then how do i prove this is our laptp?

There is no way that you can prove to anyone (the forum helpers and moderators, etc.) that you are the true owner to the point that we will assist you. It is a forum rule. I know it doesn't seem fair but that is the way it is.

I'm not going to discuss it further, should you feel the need to prod further, be ready for a ban from a moderator. I'll also ask that you not re-post this as a different topic as it only causes a topic flood and prevents us from being able to help others in all fairness.
a b D Laptop
a b $ Windows 7
January 15, 2013 2:24:43 AM

Whoever bought it owns it. The manufacture is responsible for support. Talk to them and provide proof of purchase. If your step dad bought it too bad. You'll have to wait for the divorce proceedings and court decision... More important things than a bad Game like diablo 3
Score
a b $ Windows 7
January 15, 2013 2:29:02 AM

unksol said:
Whoever bought it owns it. The manufacture is responsible for support. Talk to them and provide proof of purchase. If your step dad bought it too bad. You'll have to wait for the divorce proceedings and court decision... More important things than a bad Game like diablo 3

True....true....so very true!! :kaola: 
Score
a b D Laptop
a b $ Windows 7
January 15, 2013 2:54:07 AM

Quote:
please ban me I can't read forum rules and have no common sense

Sure thing dude, no problem. Message sent to the moderators.
Score
January 15, 2013 3:18:28 AM

Best answer selected by Proximon.
Score
January 15, 2013 3:18:43 AM

This topic has been closed by Proximon
Score
!