Hey BLUE BALLS Answer this

G

Tell me something

What can a Intel processor Do that AMD can't

Answer me that.

I want to know what you beat off to each night that satisfies your mind whats inside your tower

please do share

-- They have found a way to harness the power of a thunderstorm and expell it with great force!--

G

Ok bitch:
1. They don't fry as easily when you oc them.
2. If you need duallies there no option.
3. If you a pro user the 3D pro graphics cards are way better optimised for the P3 instruction set. Thats why the whores at AMD want to go with SSE2
4. Check out the 3D ring for speed/stability issues
5. Count the number of AMD probs vs Intel probs in this forum alone and you'll find out a few things there to.
6. Your a bitch in denial. Look at the facts. Till then F>CK OFF!!!

"Cock-a-doodle-do" is what I say to my girl when I wake her UP in the morning!!

G

Oh... Lets overclock shall we..

Gee lets overclock my 800 to say 1200 and oh no..
it blew
hmmm bad AMD bad bad bad...

For one.. Overclocking if u burn out ur chip on AMD or INTEL, no questions asked its ur FAULT
Ur taking something into ur own hands.
Thats why they lock the F**KEN Processors DUMB ASS.

For one thing
i asked u what i cant run on my processor

U are Avoiding the question mr 70-80's verbal skills

I ask again

what cant i run?

-- They have found a way to harness the power of a thunderstorm and expell it with great force!--

G

Processors are not made to overclock anyways

If Intel is so great

IF THEY are so great

why cant the p4 beat out the aging Athlon platform?
Why does AMD keep Accelling ?

Why

G

Look slut bag you are known as a "pussy user" in the industry. You play games, surf the net write love letters to your sister, bullshit like that. Real people use real computers for real purposes...like engineers, draftsman, animators, compositors etc. AMD cannot go dual. All top end software is multi-threaded...go check out the home sites of Autocad, Catia, Microstation, Maya, Softimage, 3D max or even Adobe. Their software is optimised for duallies. Can your AMD slut machine go dual? No [-peep-] it can't. When you write you [-peep-] you let the whole forum know what a "pussy user" you are. Any computer from 1980's would do what you need. Why would I be looking at the latest chips or SCSI interface, FSB's or whatever if I was a "pussy user" like you? So why don't you bend over, spread your ass cheeks and let that huge Intel cock tear your ass open and makes its way into the cavity your brain would normally be in if you had one. Suck that bitch!!! You see slut not being able to go duals or continuelly frying are two HUGE HUGE issues. Can't deny that can you maggot? Slap, slap, slap, slap, slap....there the sound of my intel balls against your amd ass!!!!

"Cock-a-doodle-do" is what I say to my girl when I wake her UP in the morning!!

lemming

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2001
Slut bag?

haha

If Intel is so great, can you answer a few questions for me?
first, why does my great intel computer crash if I bump the case?

Or, my fathers computer that is intel everything, incompatible with many games, etc?

Because I thought intel was compatible with everything, and you say AMD in compatible with nothing?

Jump, Jump Now!!

G

Hi Tonestar,
You know, I just finished reading some of your responses in the "3DS Render Benchmark" thread. You come off there as an informed, rational person with something to contribute. This is pretty hard to believe considering your obnoxious, obscene & generally disruptive behavior in other threads.

We would all benefit greatly if you toned it down and participated in these forums in a civil manner. The forums would become a little more useful and pleasant for the rest of us, and your apparently informed opinion on 3d rendering & Intel SMP might actually be heard.
Thanks

In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice.
In practice, there is.

G

Slap the monkeys ass slap it good maybe even whip it. Ahahahahahahaha thas the funniest [-peep-] i ever heard since the acynom AMD.Ahahahahahaha.

SPUDMUFFIN

<font color=blue>Just some advice from your friendly neighborhood blue man </font color=blue> :smile:

kurokaze

Distinguished
Mar 12, 2001
ok, first off it really doesn't matter to me which camp you're in, but you're not going to get anyone to listen to you seriously while using language like yours.

Secondly, the initial question was what can Intel do that AMD cannot?

SMP - correct. However, Lack of chipset support != Not SMP capable chip. Wait until the 760MP comes out and someone tries plugging a Tbird into it to see if it works ok?

Fried CPUs - not solely AMD's fault. They should have put a thermal diode in there yes, but if you can't install an HSF properly maybe you deserve to get your CPU fried.

P3 instruction set - Excluding SSE/SSE2/3DNow!, the P3 and the Athlon both fully support the x86 instruction set.

Speed vs Stability - Lets forget about speed, cause benchmarks pretty much have been run by everybody and
the Tbird usually comes out on top clock for clock. Stability, you're blaming the wrong company. Looking at most of the problems involving AMD cpus on this forum (and others), you'll see that most of them are due to the motherboard. In which case the proper thing to point the finger at is Via.

Lastly, while I can't agree with tbirdinside's posts most of the time, I think he has a valid question here.
Insults benefit no one.

G

give me a freakin' break! All these people acting like a bunch of kids! Are we rational adults or a bunch of 15 year olds who haven't figured out how to work out our differences rationally? I CAN.

Heres why I like AMD:
Cheaper
I believe it has better performance, but at least the price/performance ratio is better.
I like to root for the under dog.
I like cheap.
I don't like RDRAM.

Reasons Intel is good:
Faster Megahertz.
Theoretically better performance.
Newer Tech.
Brandname assurance, trusted company.
SMP.

There, I argued sensibly and without flaming. If all your CPU buying decisions are based on emotion, none of you flaming idiots can make a sensible decision by yourself anyways. From what I see on all these posts, there is nothing that would make me want to buy either processor.

Aklein

Life is hard...Live with it.

Grizely1

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
"Faster Megahertz"

Oooh. MHz means nothing.

"Newer Tech."

The only new tech Intel has is the P4, which sucks. P3 is definately not new technology, hehe.........

From now on when someone asks you how fast your computer is, tell them your benchmark scores.

Tempus

Distinguished
Jan 8, 2001
tonestar=moron. For such an obnoxious loser like you who goes off pissing on everybody you sure don't know that much. <b>FOR THE AVERAGE USER DUAL PROCESSORS MEAN [-peep-].</b> I don't know anyone who uses those programs. So maybe an Athlon isn't for everyone, NASA can go use P4's for all I care.

- Tempus fugit donec vestrum relictus tripudium. Autem amor praeterea magis pretium.

G

I know Griz, MHZ means nothing, but hey, I was trying to give Intel a fighting chance! :)

Aklein

Life is hard...Live with it.

G

>FOR THE AVERAGE USER DUAL PROCESSORS MEAN [-peep-].

Well, if that's the argument, then for the average user anything beyond a Celeron 333 means nothing. But this this forum & tomshardware is not likely read much by the average user.

In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice.
In practice, there is.

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
If your computer crashes when you bump the case it is caused by a DEFECTIVE ASSEMBLER, since you can't figure that out I'll assume it's you. It's called a grounded circuit.
If your dad's computer won't play games it's either too old or needs a better video card.
If your going to make an argument at least put some thought into it!

Suicide is painless...........

lemming

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2001
Yes well, it did work fine for about 2 years, before this happened, and now it does all sort of wierd things, like restarting all by itself, etc, STOP errors, etc. and my father's computer is just a year old...

Jump, Jump Now!!

AmdMELTDOWN

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
I rather have blue balls than have green ones, you know green means mold, blue means excitement!

>What can a Intel processor Do that AMD can't

save your investment.

"Amd cpu...Gone in 2 secs flat, it truly is a fast chip!"

G

Apps Meltdown

You say amd is not Pentium Compatable

just what does that mean

Please share with us.

I wanna know what my AMD can't do

And ur changing the subject again =Þ

munkey

Distinguished
Jan 4, 2001
You guy's want to know what is really bad about most of the posts i have been reading the last few days. the people that come hear that actually want to learn something or ask genuine questions about problems they are having with thier various machine, whether they be AMD or Intel based, don't get what it is that they came for which is to further their knowledge of computers or to get help on fixing various issues with their machines.

louie2001

Distinguished
Mar 29, 2001
Damn Somebody call 911 we've just been violated!!!!!!!
Why don't you tell us how you really feel!!!!!
I have had both systems and both worked just fine.
didn't have to take out a loan on the AMD system so that makes it a more viable choice.

Rock out with your AMD out

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Fromat the hard drive, do a thourough scandisk, and reload the OS. Clean the heatsink. And if you still have problems, it could be electrical damage.
As for your father's computer, it probably has one of those cheap motherboards with integrated video. Maybe even a crappy Celeron processor.

Suicide is painless...........

Grizely1

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
LOL just got one of those in the shop today. Some guy was gone on vacation for 2 months, he came home, turned on his computer and.... well anyways, a year ago he paid a lot of money for his computer and it is crap with integrated video and auto and a cheap celeron processor. oh well.

From now on when someone asks you how fast your computer is, tell them your benchmark scores.

jg38141

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Unless that Tyan board doesn't really exist- AMD can not go dual is not a valid statement, because they have.

My Jesus is whiter than your Jesus.

Shocwavez

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001
AMD is also a trusted co. I got a bad 1.1 athlon from this [-peep-] little store were I live. Tried to take it back to them. They wouldnt do [-peep-] for me. Then I sent it to AMD spoke to them over the phone(very good Customer service). They tested it, came up defective, and sent me a new one promtly. So I guess they're pretty trustworthy.

:tongue: <font color=green> I LOVE INTEL. It tastes like chicken </font color=green>