For those interested in posting stats to RGFD...

Have fun folks... you can determine the top 40 posters and threads
for each day, week, month, quarter and year.

Here are the posting stats for January 2005 (top 40 threads and
posters):
<http://netscan.research.microsoft.com/Static/reportcard.asp?timespan=m&searchdate=12/31/2004&searchfor=rec.games.frp.dnd>

Here are the stats for 2004 (again, top 40 threads and posters):
<http://netscan.research.microsoft.com/Static/reportcard.asp?timespan=m&searchfor=rec.games.frp.dnd&searchdate=1%2F31%2F2005>

Have fun.

Bill
--
By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may eventually
get to be boss and work twelve hours a day. - Robert Frost

Wildwood wrote:
> Have fun folks... you can determine the top 40 posters and threads
> for each day, week, month, quarter and year.

<snip: netscan.research.microsoft.com>

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.games.frp.dnd/about

works well enough, which is weird, as it appears I'm a top 10
poster lately. Bradd's still post whoring I see. Hmm.

Wow, the group hasn't been this slow since '97. WTF happened last
September that killed the post count?

--
tussock

Aspie at work, sorry in advance.

Out from under a rock popped tussock and said

> Wow, the group hasn't been this slow since '97. WTF happened last
> September that killed the post count?

What do you mean last September, it's always September.

--
Rob Singers
"All your Ron are belong to us"

Robert Singers wrote:

> Out from under a rock popped tussock and said
>
>> Wow, the group hasn't been this slow since '97. WTF happened last
>>September that killed the post count?
>
> What do you mean last September, it's always September.

And it's always Friday, always morning, and we are all Ron.

tussock wrote:

> Wow, the group hasn't been this slow since '97. WTF happened last
> September that killed the post count?

IMMINENT DEATH OF USENET PREDICTED. FILM AT 11.
--
Stephenls
Geek

tussock <scrub@clear.net.nz> wrote:
> http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.games.frp.dnd/about
>
> works well enough, which is weird, as it appears I'm a top 10
> poster lately. Bradd's still post whoring I see. Hmm.

Nah, that's my old (pre-2003) address listed on Google Groups. I only
have about 6,000 articles racked up with this address, not nearly enough
to crack the top-ten list. I'll probably pass my old record sometime in
2006 (at which point I'll have two entries in the top ten, muahaha).
--
Bradd W. Szonye
http://www.szonye.com/bradd

"Bradd W. Szonye" <bradd+news@szonye.com> wrote in message
> tussock <scrub@clear.net.nz> wrote:
>> http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.games.frp.dnd/about
>>
>> works well enough, which is weird, as it appears I'm a top 10
>> poster lately. Bradd's still post whoring I see. Hmm.
>
> Nah, that's my old (pre-2003) address listed on Google Groups. I only
> have about 6,000 articles racked up with this address, not nearly enough
> to crack the top-ten list. I'll probably pass my old record sometime in
> 2006 (at which point I'll have two entries in the top ten, muahaha).

Heh. No one has yet beaten The Baldwin at post-whoring, and he has been
gone for, like, for*ever*.

--
^v^v^Malachias Invictus^v^v^

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishment the scroll,
I am the Master of my fate:
I am the Captain of my soul.

"Robert Singers" <rsingers@finger.hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Out from under a rock popped tussock and said
>
>> Wow, the group hasn't been this slow since '97. WTF happened last
>> September that killed the post count?
>
> What do you mean last September, it's always September.

Rob, your average post-whoring was *pathetic* last year. I expect better
than #8 out of you.

--
^v^v^Malachias Invictus^v^v^

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishment the scroll,
I am the Master of my fate:
I am the Captain of my soul.

Between saving the world and having a spot of tea Malachias Invictus
said

> Rob, your average post-whoring was *pathetic* last year. I expect
> better than #8 out of you.

Hey I wasn't even around for the whole year. On a related note, my
retarded stalker (from rec.games.miniatures.warhammer) keeps calling me an
attention whore as if I would in some way be bothered by it.