External video card dock

I have a Canon GL2 professional camera. I have been able to live record onto a laptop with firewire connection into moviemaker. I am trying to get some external device to hook up to my pc that does not have a firewire connection. Can you help me?
1 answer Last reply
More about external video card dock
  1. can you be more specific as to what external device you want to capture on your pc?
    you can look at dazzle capture cards which will capture your yellow video and red/white audio for standard definition device and output it to a usb cable that you plug into your laptop like any other usb device
Ask a new question

Read More

Drivers Connection Graphics Cards Firewire Windows 7